- 会在抵达维多利亚州的一个月内与维州政府联系(按照Live in Melbourne网站所载联络方式)。
- 了解这些提名条件含有具备特定含义的字眼和短语，定义由技术及经商投资移民处制定。Live in Melbourne网站上有完整术语表，可随时查阅。
- I have read (or have had read to me) the contents of my nomination application and confirm that the information contained therein is true and correct.
- I confirm that I meet all of the Australian Department of Home Affairs’ visa eligibility criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I meet the Victorian Government visa nomination criteria and the Department of Home Affairs’ visa eligibility criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- I will notify the Victorian Government of any changes to my contact details and agree to participate in any surveys that the Victorian Government may conduct.
- I will make contact with the Victorian Government (via the Live in Melbourne website) within one month of arrival in Victoria.
- I will maintain complying significant investments that provide economic benefit to Victoria for the duration of my subclass 188 visa/s.
- I have sufficient financial resources to support myself and my dependents to settle in Victoria and I understand that it is my responsibility to determine the cost of living in Victoria.
- I agree I have available no less than AUD 200,000 for settlement purposes in Victoria.
- I will establish a residence and reside in Victoria to the exclusion of all other Australian states and/or territories
- I shall not transfer my nomination to any other Australian State or Territory.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to approach the Skilled and Business Migration Program if I am uncertain of any conditions, to seek clarification.
- I understand these Nomination Conditions contain words and phrases with particular meanings as defined by the Skilled and Business Migration Program. Descriptions of these terms can be reviewed on the Live in Melbourne website at any time.
- 无处理签证事务的法定权限, 也不会为申请人向内政事务部或行政上诉庭提出申辩。
The Victorian Government
- may share information relating to the application and the applicant’s business/investment activities in Victoria with the Department of Home Affairs.
- reserves the right to make direct contact with the applicant in relation to this application or related matters.
- has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Home Affairs or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of the applicant.
- does not endorse any investment made, or any business activity undertaken, by the applicant nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost or expense incurred a result of any business decision, business activities or investments made by any person in any way connected with this application, or otherwise.
- nomination does not imply that the applicant’s investment has been assessed as a complying significant investment (as defined by regulation 5.19C of the Migration Regulations 1994 (Cth)). Whether an investment meets the definition of complying significant investment is assessed by the Department of Home Affairs.