2021维州VIC188C重大投资者类别提名条件Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Significant Investor stream Nomination Conditions

飞出国:获得维州188C签证提名的申请人,需要同意并遵守以下条件:

1. 已阅读(或已有人向我宣读)提名申请的内容,确认其中包含的信息是正确和真实的。
  2. 确认符合澳洲内政部制定的188C签证申请的所有基本要求。
  3. 了解有责任确保自己符合888C签证的维州政府提名条件和内政部资格条件。
  4. 如果联系方式发生变化,会通知维州政府,且同意积极参与维州政府可能开展的任何问卷调查活动。
  5. 会在抵达维多利亚州的一个月内与维州政府联系(按照Live in Melbourne网站所载联络方式)。
  6. 会在持有188C签证期限内,保有能够给维州带来经济效益的合规重大投资。
  7. 有足够的资金足以支持自己及随行家庭成员在维州的定居生活,且理解有责任自行确定维州的生活成本。
  8. 同意有不少于20万澳元的资金用于在维州的定居。
  9. 将在维州建立住所并定居,而不是在澳大利亚其他州和/或领地。
  10. 不会将提名转到澳大利亚其他州或领地。
  11. 了解如果对任何条件不确定,则有责任向技术及经商投资移民处寻求解释说明。
  12. 了解这些提名条件含有具备特定含义的字眼和短语,定义由技术及经商投资移民处制定。Live in Melbourne网站上有完整术语表,可随时查阅。

Your obligations

• I have read (or have had read to me) the contents of my nomination application and confirm that the information contained therein is true and correct.
  • I confirm that I meet all of the Australian Department of Home Affairs’ visa eligibility criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
  • I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I meet the Victorian Government visa nomination criteria and the Department of Home Affairs’ visa eligibility criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
  • I will notify the Victorian Government of any changes to my contact details and agree to participate in any surveys that the Victorian Government may conduct.
  • I will make contact with the Victorian Government (via the Live in Melbourne website) within one month of arrival in Victoria.
  • I will maintain complying significant investments that provide economic benefit to Victoria for the duration of my subclass 188 visa/s.
  • I have sufficient financial resources to support myself and my dependents to settle in Victoria and I understand that it is my responsibility to determine the cost of living in Victoria.
  • I agree I have available no less than AUD 200,000 for settlement purposes in Victoria.
  • I will establish a residence and reside in Victoria to the exclusion of all other Australian states and/or territories
  • I shall not transfer my nomination to any other Australian State or Territory.
  • I understand that it is my responsibility to approach the Skilled and Business Migration Program if I am uncertain of any conditions, to seek clarification.
  • I understand these Nomination Conditions contain words and phrases with particular meanings as defined by the Skilled and Business Migration Program. Descriptions of these terms can be reviewed on the Live in Melbourne website at any time.

维多利亚州政府

1. 可与内政事务部共享申请及申请人在维多利亚州从事商业/投资活动的相关信息。
  2. 保留就此申请或相关事宜与申请人直接联系的权利。
  3. 无处理签证事务的法定权限, 也不会为申请人向内政事务部或行政上诉庭提出申辩。
  4. 不为申请人从事的任何投资或商业活动背书,亦不对任何人以任何方式做出与本申请相关之任何商业决策、商业活动或投资或其他活动而遭受的任何财务损失、成本或费用承担任何责任。
  5. 提名并不意味着申请人的投资已被评为合规重大投资(定义参见《1994年移民条例》(联邦)第5.19C条规定)。一项投资是否满足合规重大投资的定义,由内政事务部负责评估。

The Victorian Government

• may share information relating to the application and the applicant’s business/investment activities in Victoria with the Department of Home Affairs.
  • reserves the right to make direct contact with the applicant in relation to this application or related matters.
  • has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Home Affairs or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of the applicant.
  • does not endorse any investment made, or any business activity undertaken, by the applicant nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost or expense incurred a result of any business decision, business activities or investments made by any person in any way connected with this application, or otherwise.
  • nomination does not imply that the applicant’s investment has been assessed as a complying significant investment (as defined by regulation 5.19C of the Migration Regulations 1994 (Cth)). Whether an investment meets the definition of complying significant investment is assessed by the Department of Home Affairs.

除非经维州政府明确书面同意,否则,若未能遵守上述条件,则可能导致维州政府撤回对申请人签证的提名。