- EE快速通道系统中收到Letter of Interest意向邀请；
To apply you must:
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
- have legal status in your current country of residence;
- meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest; and
- have a valid Express Entry number and meet all IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool.
Jan 29, 2021
CRITERIA FOR THE JANUARY 19, 2021, DRAW FOR OHER FINANICAL OFFICERS ARE AS FOLLOWS. CANDIDATES MUST:
• Have a primary occupation of other financial officer (NOC 1114)
• Provide letters of reference from employers, as outlined in the application guide, to demonstrate that they have 4 or more years of experience in NOC 1114.
• Have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 9 or higher in English in all language abilities as demonstrated by providing results from a language test approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.*
• Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.*
• apply no later than 11:59 p.m., Feb. 18, 2021.
- You must include copies of language tests and proof of education to meet a bachelor’s degree or higher with your application. Proof of education must include an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada if your educational credential was obtained outside of Canada.