2020年3月18日前获得加拿大COPR,还未登陆的申请人注意了!

按照加拿大移民局当前的边境限制政策, 在2020年3月18日之前获得COPR的加拿大移民申请人,是可以豁免入境的。 对于无法入境的情况,移民局也破例说明即便是登陆文件过期, 也不会影响移民身份。

近段时间移民局在集中联系这一类申请人:PR申请在2020年3月18日及之前获批,案子申请已经closed,但COPR过期, 体检过期且还未登陆加拿大激活身份的申请人,要求他们回信做进一步说明。

Your permanent resident (PR) visa has expired. If you are still interested in coming to Canada to become a permanent resident, your action is required immediately.

If you do not respond as requested in this letter, your application for permanent residence will remain closed and you will need to re-apply if you wish to immigrate to Canada in the future.

这类信件一般都有规定最晚回复时间, 过期不回复,会永久关闭您本次移民申请,影响移民身份!符合以上条件, 未收到移民局信件请再次确认收件箱,垃圾邮箱,Gckey系统以防错过!

在信件中会说明,如果对移民加拿大依然有兴趣,并且希望自己的案子re-open和re-assessed申请人需要在规定的时间内,按照以下格式内容回复IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca移民局会发送新的体检通知,体检有效期依然为1年。

I am confirming that I… remain interested in immigrating to Canada, and that Iwould like our application to be reopened and reassessed.

I also confirm that I will redo my immigration medical examination (IMEs), provide any updated information needed to re-assess my application, and intend to travel to Canada within the validity period of any new confirmation of permanent resident (CoPR) document(s) issued.

Please find my answers below:

Information about my application

Primary applicant family name(s): (Your answer here)
Primary applicant given name(s): (Your answer here)
Application number: …
Class of application: …
Primary applicant citizenship: (Your answer here)
Current country of residence: (Your answer here)
Date your CoPR/PR visa expired: (Your answer here)
Full names of family members who are planning to travel to Canada with you, as well as the full names of any non-accompanying dependants: (Your answer here)
FCG jojo 二维码93