飞出国：加拿大当地时间2020年10月22日，新省劳动力市场优先类别The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream发布新一轮邀请，本次邀请的是2174计算机程序员和互动媒体开发员。具体要求如下：
- 至少有1年0, A, B类的加拿大工作经验
- 2020年9月24日加拿大NS省Labour Market Prioprities第3轮邀请
- 2020年5月22日加拿大NS省Labour Market Prioprities第2轮邀请
- 2020年4月27日加拿大NS省Labour Market Prioprities第1轮邀请
CRITERIA FOR THE OCT. 22, 2020, DRAW ARE AS FOLLOWS. CANDIDATES MUST:
- Have a primary occupation of programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Provide letters of reference from employers, as outlined in the application guide, to demonstrate that they have three or more years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in NOC 2174 within the five years preceding the application.
- Have at least one year of experience in NOC O, A or B in Canada.
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 7 or higher in English in all language abilities as demonstrated by providing results from a language test approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. *
- Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.*
- Apply no later than 11:59 p.m. Nov. 21, 2020.
*You must include copies of language tests and proof of education to meet the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree or higher with your application. Proof of education must include an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada if your educational credential was obtained outside of Canada.