- 申请人已注册EE并得到有效的EE账号(Federal Express Entry Profile Number )及求职验证码(Job Seeker Validation Code):这些必须在EOI表格中提供；
- 当前工作职位属于NOC 0、A或B类，需在EOI表中提供NOC代码；
- 申请人具备有效的语言测试成绩，认可的考试包括雅思、思培或TEF Canada，语言成绩需达到CLB 7，提交EOI时需附上语言考试成绩的PDF副本；
UPDATE: November 28, 2018:
- The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form;
- The applicant is currently LIVING and WORKING in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
- The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
- The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
If you do not meet ALL of the currently above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI at this time. Please continue to monitor this page for changes and updates.
Any EOI submission received that does not meet ALL of the above submission criteria will be rejected and immediately deleted.