魁北克在线系统推迟到 2016年2月16号提交

魁北克在线系统推迟到 2016年2月16号提交,1月25号前可以创建账号,1月26号到2月15号填写信息,2月16号submit。

New dates of receipt of applications for skilled workers candidates

January 13, 2016 - Since its launch, the online service My Québec project was a high-traffic from candidates who wish to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers. To date, nearly 15,000 accounts were created, proof of the interest of many candidates who plan to immigrate to Quebec.

This may make access difficult in Quebec My project, since only a limited number of users can connect simultaneously to the platform.

In order to give candidates the opportunity to create their account and to fulfill their demand for Quebec Selection Certificate for the next period for receipt of requests, the Department announced that this period will be adapted to allow more time for candidates.

So :

• Candidates have until 25 January 2016 to create their account in the secure space Quebec My project;
    • after that date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the current reception period;
  • between January 26 and February 15, 2016, candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form;
  • as of February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.

During this period, the Department will receive a maximum of 2,800 applications under the regular program for skilled workers. Note that the Applications must be submitted online through the secure My space Quebec project.

Recall that the candidates in hand a validated job offer or temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time, except from January 25 to February 17, 2016, through My Québec project.

Candidates from other immigration programs (Program of the Quebec experience, business people, temporary and other categories) must always use the hard copy forms available on the Department’s website.

根据外部统计,80万人访问,13000人注册成功,150人完成信息填写。

另外还有一个要求修复魁北克在线系统的请愿: Petition · Fix Mon Projet Quebec to give equal opportunity to all. #fixMonProjetQuebec · Change.org

2 个赞

也就是正月初九。

官方链接在这里,法文版:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2016/etat-situation-mpq.html

150人完成信息填写。

请愿链接打不开。。

按着ctrl键点链接再试试。

有没有可能最后又会变成纸质申请?

废了这么大劲,不太可能又变回纸质的,不行可以再延期,再分流,再想其他办法。就像澳洲 nsw ,系统也是一直瘫痪,后来改成主动邀请就没那么大压力了。

我怀疑魁省是否真的评估过符合条件的潜在申请人数跟自己系统的承载量,不然不会想出先到先得这种最考验服务器抗压能力的报名方法。大可以在截止日期前让大家随意提交,最后把所有申请按分数排序,这也是在线系统对比纸质申请更容易做到的

外部数据看来有滞后,官方是 nearly 15000 accounts were created 。

官网页面法文版已经更新,提交付费日期明确为 2月16到3月31日间:

Ainsi :

• les candidats auront jusqu’au 25 janvier 2016 pour créer leur compte dans l’espace sécurisé Mon projet Québec;
    • après cette date, il ne sera plus possible de créer un nouveau compte pour la période de réception en cours;
  • entre le 26 janvier et le 15 février 2016, les candidats qui disposent d’un compte Mon projet Québec pourront y accéder pour remplir le formulaire Demande de certificat de sélection du Québec en ligne;
  • à compter du 16 février 2016, il sera possible de soumettre sa demande et de payer les frais afférents. La période de réception des demandes se terminera le 31 mars 2016.

递交付费就是网上递交填写的 然后再成功付费吧

在线申请最后一步是付费,成功付费的才算是合格申请。

En raison d’un entretien technique, Mon projet Québec sera hors service le 15 janvier 2016, de 9 h à midi (heure de Montréal).

宕机维护声明: Due to a technical interview , My Quebec project will be out January 15, 2016 , from 9 am to noon (Montreal time ) .

求问怎么创建个人账户呢,总是跳不到那个网页,疯掉

或者换个浏览器,耐心刷。

请问这个信息是哪里看到的

官方链接: Immigration Québec - Lastest news - Mon projet Québec

可能要等到6月份了:

有链接吗?哪里看到的?