个体犯罪复原 Individual rehabilitation

Individual Rehabilitation 直译个体康复,香港叫做罪犯自新,对加拿大移民来说,在加拿大以外地区犯罪的,如果刑期结束超过5年且没有新的犯罪的,则符合 Individual Rehabilitation 申请条件,然后不需要等10年后的 视同犯罪复原-Deemed rehabilitation 即可进入加拿大。

普通情况下有刑事犯罪的人是不允许入境加拿大的,需要 Rehabilitation 后才可以: 不允许入境加拿大的情况 Reasons for inadmissibility

Individual rehabilitation

Rehabilitation means that you are not likely to commit new crimes.

You can apply for individual rehabilitation to enter Canada. The Minister, or their delegate, may decide to grant it or not. To apply, you must:

• show that you meet the criteria,
  • have been rehabilitated and
  • be highly unlikely to take part in further crimes.

Also, at least five years must have passed since:

• the end of your criminal sentence (this includes probation) and
  • the day you committed the act that made you inadmissible.

If you are applying for criminal rehabilitation along with your temporary resident (visitor visa, study permit or work permit) application, you can submit everything together and apply at the nearest Visa Application Centre.

When can I apply for individual rehabilitation?

You can apply for rehabilitation if:

• you committed a crime outside Canada (for which you were not charged) over five years ago; or
  • you were convicted of a crime outside Canada and your sentence ended at least five years ago.

Here are some examples.

In 1989, I was convicted of driving under the influence in the United States. I did not serve any time in prison and I have had no other convictions. Will I be allowed to enter Canada?

An immigration officer or border services officer may find you rehabilitated under a system called deemed rehabilitation. This system applies to people who, in most cases, have one previous conviction over 10 years ago. If an immigration officer deems you rehabilitated, you will likely be allowed to enter Canada, as long as you meet all other requirements.

On June 3, 2003, I was convicted of driving under the influence and had my driver’s licence taken away for three years. When can I apply for rehabilitation?

Your sentence—which included the period your licence was suspended—ended on June 3, 2006. Count five years from the end date of the suspension or the date your driver’s licence was reinstated. That shows you can apply for rehabilitation on June 3, 2011.

I was convicted of a crime on December 13, 2002. I received a jail sentence of three months. When can I apply for rehabilitation?

You can apply for individual rehabilitation five years after the end of your sentence. If your three-month jail sentence ended on March 13, 2003, you have been eligible to apply for rehabilitation since March 13, 2008, unless other terms—such as parole or probation—were imposed on your sentence. On March 13, 2013, you may be eligible for deemed rehabilitation.

I have one conviction, for which I am serving three years of probation. Can I apply for rehabilitation after my probation ends?

Yes, but you must wait five years after your sentence ends. Since your sentence includes probation, you can apply for individual rehabilitation five years after you complete your probation.

荷兰库拉索移民适合技术移民无望或技术移民遥遥无期的高知中产阶层人群。一套提供持续较高收益的国际房产(酒店公寓),一个说走就走的国际身份(无移民监),一个中产阶层与欧洲强国护照最接近的移民项目(荷兰护照)。飞出国已经推出荷兰库拉索和荷兰KM捆绑的模式,适合马上就要去荷兰定居的人群。

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以通过微信联系飞出国(flyabroad_hk): http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。

飞出国:Individual Rehabilitation 指的是在加拿大境外犯罪,该犯罪行为在加拿大的话最高刑期不超过10年,申请人被监禁结束5年后就可以认为满足 Individual Rehabilitation。

Individual Rehabilitation

• In order to qualify for individual rehabilitation, a foreign national must have been convicted of an offence outside of Canada that, if committed within Canada, would be an indictable offence that has a maximum prison term of less than ten years. If this is the case, then five years must have elapsed since the end of the prison term for the foreign national to apply for an individual rehabilitation.
  • Another scenario to qualify for individual rehabilitation is if a foreign national has committed an offence outside of Canada that, if committed within Canada, would be an indictable offence that has a maximum prison term of less than ten years. If this is the case, then five years must have elapsed since the crime was committed for the foreign national to apply for an individual rehabilitation.
  • Alternatively, to qualify for individual rehabilitation, a foreign national must have committed an offence or have been convicted of an offence outside of Canada that, if committed within Canada, would be an indictable offence that has a maximum prison term of more than ten years. If this is the case, then five years must have elapsed since the end of the prison term or since the foreign national committed the crime for the foreign national to apply for an individual rehabilitation.
  • Lastly, another scenario that may be possible is if a foreign national was convicted of two or more offences outside of Canada that, if committed within Canada, would be a summary conviction offence. If this is the case, then you unfortunately would not be able to apply for individual rehabilitation but you may be eligible to be deemed rehabilitated.

https://deniedentryintocanada.com/denied-entry-to-canada/deemed-rehabilitation-vs-individual-rehabilitation.html

荷兰库拉索移民适合技术移民无望或技术移民遥遥无期的高知中产阶层人群。一套提供持续较高收益的国际房产(酒店公寓),一个说走就走的国际身份(无移民监),一个中产阶层与欧洲强国护照最接近的移民项目(荷兰护照)。飞出国已经推出荷兰库拉索和荷兰KM捆绑的模式,适合马上就要去荷兰定居的人群。

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以通过微信联系飞出国(flyabroad_hk): http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。