魁北克网申系统是在做调整了吗?

大家看官网 是这意思不?现在还有人能登陆进去吗?

有所推迟

80万人访问,13000人注册成功,150人完成信息填写。 可以去填写这份请愿书,修复或暂停mon project quebec,目前已有579位请愿者,据说达到1000份,请愿书将生效。

Fix Mon Projet Quebec to give equal opportunity to all. #fixMonProjetQuebec

Simply put, it is nearly impossible to apply for a Québec selection certificate (Certificat de sélection du QuébecQuebec - CSQ) under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) through the just launched (Jan 5th 2016) online system, Mon Projet Quebec.

There has been several online publications complaining about the failure of the Mon Projet Quebec, and requesting the Ministry to make changes.
But it has been a week and the only response from the Quebec Immigration Ministry is: “Keep Trying”.

No one should waste 4 days trying to log into an online system.

This bogus system is simply not acceptable!!

Why? Because it is 2016 (In a Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s voice)

Below are just two of the numerous personal messages published online from users of the Mon Projet Quebec system who have been frustrated by this poorly implemented online immigration system.

----- Catherine Balabay, Philippines ------------

How My Dream to settle in Quebec is being SHATTERED
"I am one of those aspirants who had always dreamed of living in a place like
Canada where I can exhibit my talent and where my efforts and hard work is respected.
To have a dream of giving my family the best of education and high standard of
living is not a crime.

I was not eligible till now to apply under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
But since past few months, I worked on my languages and now I am eligible to apply.
But the system that the Quebec Immigration has introduced on January 5,
2016 appears to be shattering my dream.
Me and many of my friends have been sitting hours together in front of the
computer to access the Quebec Immigration website. But in vain.
We are taking time off from work and some are travelling hours to
reach an internet cafe with the hope to register and upload the application.
I have even asked my cousin in Quebec to try it for me…
but for how he can keep on trying away from his job. No results.
We have tried every possible time to access…
we have tried every possible bandwidth of internet connection … No results.

For past 5 days, continuously we have been trying, and are not able to access the portal.
Why the Quebec Immigration Minister has done such a thing ?
Is it a mockery of our sentiments,
is it a diplomatic way of denial,
is it some kind of insult to our self esteem, or
is it pure arrogance on the part of the Minister of Immigration in Quebec.

It is the matter of not Quebec… it is a matter of our Dream !! Please do not let it shatter !!"

----- Ahmed Aziz, Egypt ----------

"I am writing to express my deep frustration in the new system introduced by the
province of Quebec to streamline the immigration process to the province.
There’s something wrong about this system that is beyond my comprehension.
By no means could anyone believe that a sought after province
like Quebec cannot develop a system that could handle the normal traffic.
This is basic IT, and individual companies have systems that are stable and
can handle daily traffic that might be bigger than this one on daily basis.

I already have experience using other immigration systems that preceded this one.
The likes of Express Entry created by CIC, SkillSelect created by the Department of Immigration (Australia), the Expression of Interest (New Zealand) and even a system like OASIS created by another fellow province (Saskatchewan). All of these are very stable and professional systems despite the massive traffic.

When trying these systems, you’ll get the impression that the governments
behind them really care about you and are genuinely keen to provide a “fair” opportunity to everybody. Last time Saskatchewan opened their
International Skilled Workers - Occupations in Demand sub-category it capped out within 4 hours! Can you imagine the number of concurrent hits and traffic that this system faced? Yet no one complained that the system failed or that they couldn’t fill the application.

For the first time Quebec removes French knowledge from their compulsory
list and yet creates a whole system that is in French!
The questions are in French and the answers that we poor applicants should provide – in case we could beat all the odds and actually open the system – must be in French!
And the solution for that? A 185 page guide written totally in English to translate
each and every step that is written in French!

Why wasn’t this effort simply put into making an English version of the same system?
Why can’t we choose from either languages? How does the Quebec government allow me to apply without French knowledge and at the same time forces me to answer all questions in French?
Also the instructions given in the guide on how to start the filling the application forms does not work. When applicants call the Quebec Immigration call center they are giving the right instruction. Why can’t they just correct this error in their guide?

I joined two social media groups consisting of 200 “prospective” applicants that were all very eager to apply to Quebec immigration. 200 individuals from all over the world and from all the time zones you could think of; not a single one has been able to finish filling their application after seven days.
In fact about 98% of the people haven’t been able to even login after creating their account.

All of us chose Canada because we hear and know from our friends and family living there that Canada is the land of fair opportunity. Mon Projet Quebec is destroying this image and shredding our dreams of living in a great country where we could build new lives for ourselves and our families and contribute to the economy of this country by transferring our needed skills and efforts reaching a win-win situation at the end.

Keeping things as they are now is an insult to all the applicants,
and is a threat to Canada’s image in the hearts and souls of the aspirants."

In his defense, the Ministry is undoubtedly a victim of the situation in government
IT contracts awarded in years.
See for this: http://www.journaldequebec.com/2016/01/09/lannee-ou-quebec-a-commence-son-menage or
http://vigile.quebec/Le-bordel-informatique-prendra-t

We therefore request that:

• This system should be immediately put to stop and a more efficient and fair system should be introduced.
    Our plea to the Minister is to fix or suspend this bogus system which only works theoretically.
  • After fixing the system, the Ministry should also publish the exact time
    that applicants can submit their application since selection is first-come-first-serve.
    Please sign this petition to tell our leaders – Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, John McCallum, and Minister of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusiveness, Kathleen Weil – to immediately address this issue.

#fixMonProjetQuebec

Sign this petition

是推迟了。

若这个网申之后拿到B2成绩,是否可以系统更新?