- 满足加拿大类别 CEC 申请要求并进入加拿大类别 EE pool
- 获得 NOI 前的2年里有1年安省全职技工工作经验（skilled trade occupation listed in Minor Group 633 or Major Group 72, 73, or 82）
- 对安省需要认证低职业需要技工证书（ Trade Certification）
- 雅思 CLB 5
在 Ontario Express Entry: Skilled Trades Stream 类别的这些技工职业里烘培，baker 职业不需要认证，但前提还是在安省工作1年以上才可以，雇主及工作是这个类别的核心。该类别并没有对雇主做额外要求。
OINP Application Guide: Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream： oi_en_strades－Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream-20180709-flyabroad.pdf (799.9 KB)。
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Ontario Express Entry: Skilled Trades Stream:
To be eligible to apply under Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream, you must meet provincial and federal eligibility criteria. You will be assessed against both as part of the nomination process.
To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream, you must:
- Have a valid profile in the Express Entry pool;
- Qualify for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC);
- Indicate an interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you create a profile in Express Entry; AND
- Have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not mean you qualify under the Skilled Trades Stream. Please consult Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Application Guide to ensure you meet both provincial and federal criteria.
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:
- Work Experience: A minimum of one year of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in Ontario within two years from the date of your Notification of Interest from Ontario. Work experience must be in a skilled trade occupation listed in Minor Group 633 or Major Group 72, 73, or 82 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.
- Trade Certification (if required): A trade license or certification from the Ontario College of Trades if working/have worked in an occupation in Ontario that requires a license or certification.
- Current Residence in Ontario: Currently residing in Ontario on a valid work permit.
- Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in English or in French.
- Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members.
- Intent: An intention to live in Ontario.