新西兰指南-Administration-New Zealand citizens and endorsements

A20 新西兰公民和担保

从新西兰指南-Administration-D额termination that classified information relates to matters of security or criminal conduct and may be relied on in decision-making继续讨论

• a 每一位新西兰公民都有其公民身份的权利有权在任意时刻入境新西兰;
  • b 然而,想要拥有入境新西兰的权利,新西兰公民必须证明其公民身份以及提供符合要求标准的条件;
  • c 新西兰公民在任何情况下应该不会被驱逐出境;

A20 New Zealand citizens and endorsements

• a.Every New Zealand citizen has, by virtue of his or her citizenship, the right to enter and be in New Zealand at any time.
  • b.However, to establish his or her right to enter New Zealand, a New Zealand citizen must prove their citizenship and establish their identity by complying with border requirements (see A2.35.1).
  • c.New Zealand citizens are not liable for deportation from New Zealand in any circumstances.

A20.1 担保的目的

担保的目的是促进新西兰公民入境新西兰,新西兰公民符合:

• a 其他国家的种族民族人民;
  • b 持有外国护照;

A20.1 Purpose of endorsement

The purpose of an endorsement is to facilitate a New Zealand citizen’s entry into NZ where the New Zealand citizen:

• a.is a national of one or more other countries; and
  • b.is travelling on a foreign passport.

A20.5 担保的作用的定义

• a endorsement是签发给可以准许入境新西兰或者是在劳工部已经有记录的申请人;
  • b endorsement不需要在护照上进行签注来证明;
  • c endorsement并不是签证;
  • d 签注在已经签注的护照上是通用的;
  • e endorsement是新西兰公民即使持有外国护照来新西兰旅游或者是入境的证明;

A20.5 Definition and effect of an endorsement

• a.An endorsement is granted by being entered and retained in the records of the Department of Labour.
  • b.An endorsement may (but need not) be evidenced by a physical endorsement in a passport.
  • c.An endorsement is not a visa.
  • d.An endorsement is current for the duration of the passport it is endorsed in.
  • e.An endorsement is evidence of New Zealand citizenship for New Zealand citizens travelling to New Zealand on a foreign passport.

A20.10 获得担保的人

• a 新西兰公民不能持有签证,然而持有外国护照的想以新西兰公民身份入境新西兰的人需要持有endorsement;
  • b 除a所提到的,是其他民族或者其他国家的人,且并非持新西兰护照的,但是符合相关移民要求的:
  • i 有新西兰公民身份;
  • ii 以新西兰公民身份注册;
  • iii 根据1977年公民法案21节内容,申请人被签注证明其是新西兰公民身份的;

A20.10 Who may obtain an endorsement

• a.New Zealand citizens can not hold a visa, however New Zealand citizens who wish to enter New Zealand as a New Zealand citizen on a foreign passport may obtain an endorsement.
  • b.Despite A20.10(a) above, a New Zealand citizen who is a national of one or more other countries and is not travelling on a New Zealand passport may hold a visa subject to meeting the relevant immigration instructions if she or he has not been:
  • i.granted New Zealand citizenship; or
  • ii.registered as a New Zealand citizen by descent under section 7(2) of the Citizenship Act 1977; or
  • iii.issued with an evidentiary certificate under section 21 of the Citizenship Act 1977 confirming that he or she is a New Zealand citizen.

A20.15 申请签注

• a 申请人需要根据A20.20.2或者A20.20.10中规定递交其申请;
  • b 移民官必须同意申请签注的申请人是新西兰公民身份;

A20.15 Application for an endorsement

Before an endorsement is made:

• a.applicants must lodge their application in the manner set out at A20.20.5 or A20.20.10; and
  • b.an immigration officer must be satisfied that applicants for endorsements are New Zealand citizens.

A20.20 签注递交的标准

A20.20.1 怎样递交endorsement的申请

• a 规定的方式递交申请;
  • b 规定的方式是递交移民申请签注申请的方式(签证,入境许可以及相关的方式等等);
  • c 不是按照规定方式递交申请的,申请应该不会被处理;

A20.20.1 How an application must be lodged

• a.Applications must be lodged in the prescribed manner.
  • b.The prescribed manner is the manner set for lodging endorsement applications by the Immigration (Visa, Entry Permission, and Related Matters) Regulations 2010 (see A20.20.5 and A20.20.10).
  • c.Applications that are not lodged in the prescribed manner will not be accepted for processing.

A20.20.5 第一阶段递交签注申请的要求

• a 第一阶段签注申请,申请人需要:
  • i 填写申请表;
  • ii 由英语完成相关资料的准备;
  • iii 只能1个申请人;
  • iv 由申请人签字(除非申请人未满18周岁,这样的情况下申请表需要由父母或者法定监护人代理签字);
  • b 第一阶段的签注申请需要同下列材料一同递交移民官:
  • i 申请人的当前的想要被签注的有效的护照;
  • ii 新西兰公民身份证明的原件或者是certified copy件;
  • iii 2005年11月5日之后签发的新西兰护照,或者没有在2005年11月5日之后签发护照的申请人,提供护照标准的免冠照片;
  • iv 要求的申请费用;
  • c 证明申请人是新西兰身份的资料:
  • i 新西兰护照;
  • ii 2006年1月1日之前签发的新西兰出生证明;
  • iii 2006年1月1日之后签发的表明新西兰公民身份的出生证明;
  • iv 新西兰身份的证明;
  • v 根据1977公民法案签发的证明新西兰公民身份的确认函;
  • vi 根据1977年公民法案证明新西兰公民身份的确认函;

A20.20.5 Requirements for lodging a first-time application for an endorsement

• a.First-time endorsement applications must:
  • i.be made on an approved form; and
  • ii.be completed in English; and
  • iii.relate to only 1 person; and
  • iv.be signed by the applicant (unless the applicant is less than 18 years old, in which case the application form must be signed by a parent or guardian of the applicant).
  • b.First-time endorsement applications must be submitted to an immigration officer together with:
  • i.the applicant’s current passport that he or she wishes to be endorsed; and
  • ii.original or certified copies of evidence that the applicant is a New Zealand citizen (see A20.20.5(c) below); and
  • iii.a New Zealand passport issued on or after 5 November 2005, or a passport-sized photograph of the applicant’s head and shoulders if the person does not hold a New Zealand passport issued on or after 5 November 2005; and
  • iv.the appropriate fee (if any).
  • c.Evidence that the applicant is a New Zealand citizen is:
  • i.a New Zealand passport; or
  • ii.a New Zealand birth certificate issued prior to 1 January 2006; or
  • iii.a New Zealand birth certificate issued on or after 1 January 2006 that positively indicates New Zealand citizenship; or
  • iv.a certificate of New Zealand citizenship; or
  • v.a confirmation of New Zealand citizenship by descent certificate issued under the Citizenship Act 1977; or
  • vi.an evidentiary certificate issued under the Citizenship Act 1977 confirming New Zealand citizenship.

A20.20.10 第二阶段递交签注申请的要求

• a 持有外国护照的的想要入境新西兰的新西兰公民需要进行第二阶段的签注(如果之前的签注已经过期的话);
  • b 进行第二阶段签注申请需要:
  • i 填写规定的申请表;
  • ii 以英语完成材料的准备;
  • iii 申请包括1个人;
  • iv 由申请人签字(如果申请人未满18周岁,申请表需要由父母或者是其法定监护人代理签字);
  • c 进行第二阶段签注申请的申请人需要将以下材料一同递交移民官:
  • i 想要被签注的申请人的当前的有效的护照;
  • ii 2005年11月5日以后签发的新西兰护照,或者是没有持有2005年11月5日签发的新西兰护照的申请人的护照标准的免冠照片;
  • iii 规定的申请费用;
  • d 申请人必须声明,其曾经持有外国护照且被签注证明其新西兰公民身份;

A20.20.10 Requirements for lodging an application for a second or subsequent endorsement

• a.New Zealand citizens who wish to travel to New Zealand on a foreign passport must obtain a second or subsequent endorsement if the passport containing their previous endorsement has expired.
  • b.An application for a second or subsequent endorsement must:
  • i.be made on an approved form; and
  • ii.be completed in English; and
  • iii.relate to only 1 person; and
  • iv.be signed by the applicant (unless the applicant is less than 18 years old, in which case the application form must be signed by a parent or guardian of the applicant).
  • c.An application for a second or subsequent endorsement must be submitted to an immigration officer, together with:
  • i.the applicant’s current passport that he or she wishes to be endorsed; and
  • ii.a New Zealand passport issued on or after 5 November 2005, or a passport-sized photograph of the applicant’s head and shoulders if the person does not hold a New Zealand passport issued on or after 5 November 2005; and
  • iii.the appropriate fee (if any).
  • d The applicant must also make a declaration that he or she has previously held a foreign passport with an endorsement confirming New Zealand citizenship

A20.25 签注的取消

当新西兰移民局知道持有签注的人的签注过期的时候或者是申请人自己放弃的时候,其签注会被取消。

A20.25 Cancellation of an endorsement

An endorsement may be cancelled where INZ becomes aware that the holder of that endorsement has been deprived of, or has renounced, his or her New Zealand citizenship under the Citizenship Act 1977.

A20.30 根据1987移民法案签发的返境居住签证的持有者的过渡instructions

• a 适用于持有新西兰返境签证的新西兰公民的过渡instructions,是根据1987年移民法案规定的内容,基于申请人持有证明新西兰公民身份的外国护照而适用;
  • b 根据1987移民法案被签发返境签证的申请人,作为新西兰公民入境新西兰的权利截止到返境签证的有效期;
  • c 一旦签注的返境居住签证过期,持有外国护照的且打算以新西兰公民身份入境的,需要持有与护照相关的签注;

A20.30 Transitional instructions for holders of returning resident’s visas issued under the Immigration Act 1987

• a.These transitional instructions apply to New Zealand citizens who hold a returning resident’s visa (RRV) issued under the Immigration Act 1987 on the basis of their New Zealand citizenship in a valid foreign passport.
  • b.Persons issued RRVs under the Immigration Act 1987 on the grounds that they are New Zealand citizens may travel to and enter New Zealand as a New Zealand citizen until the expiry of the passport in which the RRV is endorsed.
  • c.Upon expiry of the passport in which the RRV is endorsed, New Zealand citizens who wish to enter New Zealand as a New Zealand citizen on a foreign passport, must have an endorsement in relation to that passport.