Visa457问题

如果在property corporate类型的公司里是会计职位 可以做雇主担保吗?

It really depends on the company, look at the size of the business, whether the business genuinely needs an internal accountant.

In Australia, usually businesses outsource their accounting function or they hire accountants on a part time basis. That is why if it is a smaller business (depending on the revenue etc), the DIBP can be difficult, they will say that the business does not need a full time accountant. There is no hard and fast rule as to the size of the business, i.e., it depends on the overall assessment of the application, i.e., whether it is a genuine position.

If my company turnover more than 5 million annually , and employs all local people, expect me, would it be successful ?
We manage different properties and their funds

Sorry I did not see your further question until just now. Yes, that would be fine. The size of the business if fine. When you say ‘your’ company, are you the owner of the business? If you are, it could potentially present a challenge. The Department is becoming increasingly agitated about self-sponsorship.

ryang@ashtonlegal.com.au