留学移民预先体检 Up-front medical examination - 飞出国2019
飞出国：留学，工签，超过6个月的临时访问签证申请时都可以先体检再提交完整资料给使馆，这种没有得到使馆通知就自己提前体检的方式叫预体检或预先体检（upfront medical examination）。
预先体检（Up-front medical examination）：预体检需要与体检医生说清楚，移民申请人要预先体检的话请让医生选择工签类别。
IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”)也可以是在电子系统里打印的预体检通知（
eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”）。
IMM 1017E 体检表和体检指南，体检可以在加拿大指定的任何医院进行。体检有效期一年。
- 参考 加拿大移民体检指南 Medical exam for permanent residents 和
- 加拿大临时签证体检指南 Medical exam requirements for temporary residents (visitors, students and workers) 。
Issuing instructions for medical examinations
Visa and immigration officers and border services officers have the authority to issue medical instructions
Instructions for visa and immigration officers
Provide the applicant with the GCMS generated IMM 1017E and instructions. The client must undergo the medical examination within 30 days of receiving the instructions.
Note : Where a client has been granted dispensation to use a non-panel physician, the visa/immigration officer should issue an IMM 5419E along with the IMM 1017E. In this case, at the top of the IMM 1017E, the visa/immigration officer should add the comment: “Permission given to use a non-Panel Physician” and place a visa office stamp over the comment.
Instructions for border services officers
Provide the refugee claimant with instructions and remind the claimant that they must go for the medical examination within 30 days.
Clients also have the option to proceed with an upfront medical examination before submitting their application.
- This is required for certain categories: see the application guide.
- The Panel Physician will select the appropriate immigration category during the immigration medical examination.
- Depending on whether the Panel Physician submits the medical files to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on paper or electronically (eMedical), the applicant will receive a proof of completion of the upfront medical examination from the Panel Physician:
- Either the first page of the IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”); or
- A print out from eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”.
Applicants must attach this proof of upfront medical examination to their application prior to submitting it to the selected visa office.
Note: Panel Physicians have the IMM 1017B – Upfront forms in their office. They should contact their regional medical office for restocking.