从 加拿大联邦技术移民清单5612填写指南 - imm5612e 继续讨论：
加拿大5476代理表填写及使用指南 Guide 5561 - Instructions - Use of a Representative
2015年6月，加拿大进一步修改代理要求以配合最新更改的公民法，从2015年6月11日起，只有 CIC 认可的律师才能给移民入籍提供建议和代理。
代理(representative)是代表你与CIC或CBSA打交道的人(他们为你提供建议和指导并作为你和CIC之间的中介)，你不需要指定代理(do not need to)，如果指定别人代表你与CIC处理你的申请并且授权CIC将你的信息发给代理人则必须填写本5476表，一个申请同一时间点只能指定一个代理(have one representative only per application)。
You do not need to hire a representative, it is your choice. No one can guarantee the approval of your application. All the forms and information that you need to apply are available for free at www.cic.gc.ca.
A representative is someone who has provided advice or guidance to you at any stage of the application process, whether that person received consideration (i.e. compensation) or not.
Following the submission of your application, that person may conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) if you appoint them as your representative by filling out this form. The preceding includes Express Entry submissions.
You may have one representative only per application. If you appoint an additional representative, the previous representative will no longer be authorized to conduct business on your behalf and receive information on your case file. Note: You must use this form to appoint a paid or unpaid representative to conduct business with CIC or the CBSA on your behalf. You must also use this form to:
- notify CIC if your representative's contact information changes,
- if you wish to cancel the appointment of your current representative and represent yourself, or,
- if you wish to cancel the appointment of your current representative and appoint a new representative
指定代理后（APPOINTMENT OF REPRESENTATIVE）任何代理信息的修改都要及时通知CIC。
- I authorize the following individual to serve as my representative and to conduct business on my behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Canada Border
Services Agency. Note: Even if a representative is being paid or compensated by someone other than you (the applicant), the representative is still considered to be a
- I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Canada Border Services Agency to release information from my case file and that of my dependent children under
18 years of age to my representative. This authorization is in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- I am aware that any information which would be subject to exemption, if I had the right of access under the Privacy Act or the Access to Information Act, will likely not be
Warning! It is a serious offence to give false or misleading information on this form.
The information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Citizenship Act and will be used in assessing your application according to the requirements of the Act. It will be retained in a Personal Information Bank identified in Infosource. The information may be shared with other organizations such as the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS), where there is an agreement or arrangement with a foreign government, in accordance with subsection 8(2) of the Privacy Act. Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and the Citizenship Regulations, the information may also be shared with a regulatory body that is responsible for governing or investigating the conduct of representatives, such as a provincial and territorial law society, the Chambre des Notaires du Québec and the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Under the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act individuals have the right to protection of and access to their personal information. Details on these matters are available at infosource.gc.ca and through the Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre. Infosource is also available in Canadian public libraries.
5476代理表适合所有签证及移民部公民项目（团聚移民，技术移民，投资移民，工签，留学，旅游，访问，入籍），只要申请过程中申请人需要代理人与使馆直接联系的都需要填写代理表 IMM 5476 ，下面是详细的 IMM5476E代理表填写指南（Guide 5561）。
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
Who may use this form?
Complete this form only if you:
- are appointing a representative;
- have to update contact information for your previously appointed representative; or
- are cancelling a representative’s appointment.
If you have dependent children aged 18 years or older, they are required to complete their own copy of this form if a representative is also conducting business on their behalf.
Who is a representative?
A representative is someone who provides advice, consultation, or guidance to you at any stage of the application process, or in a proceeding and, if you appoint him or her as your representative by filling out this form, has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
You are not obliged to hire a representative. We treat everyone equally, whether they use the service of a representative or not.
When you appoint a representative:
- you also authorize CIC and CBSA to share information from your case file with this person in place of you. Please note the representative will receive all correspondence from CIC or the CBSA, not the applicant;
- your application will not be given special attention nor can you expect faster processing or a more favourable outcome;
- the representative is authorized to represent you only on citizenship or immigration matters related to the application you submit with this form; and
- you can appoint only one (1) representative for each application you submit.
Important information: You must notify CIC if your representative’s contact information changes, or if you change your representative, or cancel the appointment of your representative. For more information on updating CIC with your representative’s information, please see section - Notify CIC about changes.
There are two (2) types of representatives.
Uncompensated representatives do not charge fees or receive any other form of consideration or compensation for providing advice or services to represent you before CIC or the CBSA.
Uncompensated representatives include:
- friends and family members who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for their advice and services;
- organizations that do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for providing citizenship or immigration advice or assistance (such as a non-governmental or religious organization);
- consultants, lawyers and Quebec notaries, and students-at-law under their supervision, who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration to represent you.
Note: You do not have to pay someone for them to be your representative. CIC will conduct business with an uncompensated representative if an applicant appoints them on their behalf.
收费代理：如果要指定收费代理这个代理必须是 CIC 认可的，如果你提交的 5476 里的收费代理不是 CIC 认可的，那么会被直接退料。CIC 只与授权代理打交道。
Compensated representatives charge a fee or receive some other form of consideration in exchange for the representation that they provide.
It is important to know that anyone who represents or advises you for payment - or offers to do so - in connection with CIC proceedings or applications is breaking the law unless they are an authorized representative or they have a specific agreement or arrangement with the Government of Canada that allows them to represent or advise you. This applies to advice or consultation which happens before or after a citizenship or an immigration application is made or a proceeding begins.
CIC will only conduct business with compensated representatives who are in good standing with their designated regulatory body. For more information see - Find out if your representative is authorized.
Note: If a representative is being paid or compensated by someone other than you, the representative is still considered to be a compensated representative.
Authorized representatives are:
- consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
- lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and students-at-law under their supervision;
- notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and students-at-law under their supervision.
If you appoint a compensated representative who is not a member in good standing of one of these designated bodies, your application will be returned. Learn about using a representative.
General Application Information
Appoint a representative
- Check box to indicate if you are appointing a representative to represent you with your application process. Complete sections A, B and D.
Cancel a representative
- Check box to indicate if you are canceling a representative. Complete sections A, C and D; and
- Check both boxes and complete all sections if you are cancelling a representative and appointing a new one at the same time.
Section A – Applicant Information
- Question 1
申请人姓名：Write your last name (surname or family name) and given name(s).
申请人生日：Write your date of birth.
递交申请的：If you have already submitted your application, write:
- 所递交的使馆，the name of the office where the application was submitted; and
- 申请类别，the type of application you have submitted.
UCI 号：Write your Citizenship and Immigration Canada Identification (ID) or Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number (if known).
Section B – Appointment of Representative
- Question 5
代理人全名，Write your representative’s full name.
If your representative is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), a law society or the Chambre des notaires du Québec, print his or her name as it appears on the organization’s membership list.
- Question 6
代理类别，是收费的还是免费的，Check one box to indicate if your representative is uncompensated or compensated.
If your representative is compensated, write the membership ID number of:
- the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC); or
- a Canadian provincial or territorial law society; or
- the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
- Question 7
代理详细信息，Write your representative’s contact information.
If you are appointing a student-at-law to represent you, include their supervising lawyer’s information including their membership ID.
Note: 使馆会将邮件发到代理人邮箱，By indicating your representative’s e-mail address, you are hereby authorizing CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address.
- Question 8
律师签名及签署日期，To accept responsibility for conducting business on your behalf, your representative must:
- sign the declaration; and
- date the declaration.
Section C – 取消代理 - Cancel the Appointment of a Representative
- Question 9
Fill in this section if you wish to cancel the appointment of a representative. Write the representative’s full name.
Complete all sections of the form if you wish to both cancel a representative and appoint a new one.
Section D – 声明 - Your Declaration
- Question 10 申请人签字
By signing, you authorize CIC to complete your request for yourself and your dependent children under 18 years of age.
For sponsorship application, your spouse or common-law partner does not have to complete a separate request. If your spouse or common-law partner is included in this request, he or she must sign in the box provided.
授权CIC向代理之外的人披露信息需要填写 5475 表 Release of information to other individuals
To authorize CIC to release information from your case file to someone other than a representative, you will need to complete the form _Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual_ (IMM 5475). The form is also available from Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates abroad.
The person you designate under that form (IMM 5475) will be able to obtain information on your case file, such as the status of your application. However, they will not be able to conduct business on your behalf with CIC.
Where to submit the form
可以与申请一起递交 5476 代理表 ，如果申请已经递交要更新或撤销代理，可以通过在线邮寄等方式。
If you have not yet submitted your application:
Send this form along with your application to the office listed in your respective application kit
If you have already submitted your application:
You may Use the Case Specific Enquiry webform and upload the IMM 5476.
If you know which CIC office is processing your application, send the completed form to the office mailing address. Consult CIC office mailing addresses.
Notify CIC about any changes
更换代理或代理人信息更新需要及时通知 CIC 。
You must let CIC know if any information changes regarding the person you authorized to represent you on your application.
If your application was already submitted, use the use the Case Specific Enquiry webform and upload the IMM 5476.
加拿大移民代理表 IMM5476E 201506 版： http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf