- 在省提名申请被拒签，申请人有理由认为是基于审理官的错误而导致拒签，可以提出内部复审internal review；
- 原则上来说，复议时不接受新补充的材料，需要递交的文件包括：Notice of Request for Internal Review form表格，陈序审理官员的错误，支撑文件。新补充的文件，不能算作审理官的失误；
- 提交复议只能通过电子邮件，发送至[email protected]，不接受纸质申请，传真或者当面申请。
Changes to internal review process for all streams
On January 1, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) made changes to the internal review process for all OINP streams in order to implement the new mandatory Request for Internal Review form. Where an application is not approved the following updates apply:
If you are not nominated
If your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know by email. If you think we made an error in our decision that led to your application being refused, you may ask for an internal review.
To request an internal review:
- Download and complete the Notice of Request for Internal Review form. Ensure that you carefully read the instructions on the form.
- In a separate document, clearly identify an error or errors in the director’s decision or order that, if not made, would have resulted in the decision or order being decided differently (see subsection 10(1)(a) of Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals))
- Send the completed Notice of Request for Internal Review form and all supporting documents by email to [email protected]. You must email us within:
- 30 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live in Canada
- 60 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live outside of Canada
Don’t include any new information that you did not include in your original application, unless that information was not reasonably available to you at the time you submitted your application.
New information that you did not include in your application because of an oversight will not be considered.
Internal review requests must be sent by email. We will not accept requests by mail, fax or in-person.