Self-employed or Freelance applicants can submit a formal Statutory Declaration containing:
- commencement and completion dates of your self-employment
- the occupation of employment and the capacity in which self-employed
- nature and content of the work you performed
- number of staff employed and their occupations.
Please include the following documentation:
- business registration certificates covering each period of self-employment
- a statement on a letterhead from your accountant or legal representative certifying the name and nature of your business
- Statements from your clients with details of the work performed and dates.