魁北克经验类移民法语要求 Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ – Québec experience program) Knowledge of French

PEQ 2019年法语要求-私人语言培训证书不再认可,读法语课程豁免法语B2考试

飞出国:结合魁北克移民局官方说明,同时由魁北克法语教育局招生老师及魁北克当地移民顾问确认。

在魁北克完成 PEQ 认可的法语课程的可以豁免法语考试。 a final transcript attesting to the successful completion of a study program in Québec completed entirely in French (including the master’s and doctoral theses, if applicable);

Knowledge of French - Programme de l’expérience québécoise

Can I receive assistance (financial or other) from the Ministère to learn French?
If you have already attained the intermediary level in French, you can take advantage, free of charge, of the self-learning option (without a tutor and with self-learning exercises) offered by the online francization service (FEL).

What documents do I have to present to prove that I completed at least three years of secondary or post-secondary studies entirely in French abroad?
To prove that you completed at least three years of secondary or post-secondary studies entirely in French abroad, you must present the following document:

• Your final transcript (the original or a certified true copy) attesting to the completion of at least three years of full-time secondary or post-secondary studies entirely in French (including the master’s thesis or doctoral thesis, if applicable)

If the national language of instruction is not exclusively French, you must also provide the following document:

• A certificate from the issuing educational institution (original or certified true copy) indicating the duration of the study program and the language of instruction

The certified true copies must come from a recognized authority. Consult the List of recognized authorities in your country.

If I took a B2-level French course at the beginning of my study program, will it still be valid when I submit my application for permanent selection under the PEQ?
Your marks must date back less than two years from the time of submission of your application.

Are French courses completed in private language schools in Québec accepted?
No. French courses completed in private language schools in Québec are not accepted. Only transcripts issued by a Québec university or by an educational institution recognized by Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur are accepted, provided that they attest to the successful completion of an advanced intermediate level French course included on the list of French courses eligible under the PEQ:

If I successfully complete a secondary-level French course on the list of admissible courses, will I have met the language requirement for the PEQ?
The list of secondary-level French courses recognized as level 7 or more on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes is available online, in Appendix 1 of the Guide des procédures d’immigration (GPI) relatif au PEQ(in French only; component 3, chapter 4). However, note that the Ministère has the right to hold interviews to verify your level of French in accordance with the Act respecting immigration to Québec .

Conditions and procedure - Knowledge of French - PEQ - flyabroad

You must have advanced intermediate knowledge of oral French and provide, depending on the situation that applies to you, an official document to demonstrate this. The Ministère may conduct an interview to verify the level of French knowledge attested to.

If you are a graduate or future graduate, you may submit:

• a final transcript attesting to the successful completion of a study program in Québec completed entirely in French (including the master’s and doctoral theses, if applicable); or
  • an attestation of results of a French test or diploma recognized by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion that demonstrates a level of proficiency in oral comprehension and oral production of 7 or higher on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (Level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference ).

The attestation must be issued by an organization that offers these tests (Centre international d’études pédagogiques, Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Île-de-France) to be recognized by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion, and the results must have been issued less than two years prior to the date your application was submitted

The following tests and diplomas are recognized by the Ministère:

*For the DELF and DALF test results to be eligible, you may have to provide the original diploma or a certified copy issued by Centre international d’études pédagogiques.

To satisfy the PEQ language requirements, the minimum passing grades for the DELF and DALF tests are:

• DELF B2: 16/25 or more for the two oral exams;
    • DALF C1: 8/25 or more for the two oral exams;
    • DALF C2: 16/50 or more for the oral exam.
  • A final transcript attesting to the successful completion of at least three years of full-time secondary or post-secondary study completed entirely in French (including the master’s and doctoral theses, if applicable) and, where the national language of instruction is not exclusively French, an attestation from the issuing institution indicating the duration of the study program and the language of instruction
  • A final transcript attesting to the successful completion of an advanced intermediate level French course taken in Québec at a recognized educational institution included on the list of French courses eligible underthe PEQ:
    • Secondary level (in French only - PDF, 263 kB)
    • College level (in French only - PDF, 181 kB)
    • University level (in French only - PDF, 655 kB)
  • A regular licence to practise from a professional order in Québec, an attestation of fulfillment of the language requirements of a professional order in Québec or an attestation of successful completion of the examination administered by Office québécois de la langue française for the purposes of obtaining a regular licence to practise.

提交在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国( flyabroad_hk )或 预约面谈http://flyabroad.me/contact/

访问 飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)网站获得更多出国移民项目及资讯信息。