魁北克临时工作CAQ申请表和材料清单(Quebec Application for Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work) - 飞出国
CAQ适用人群 - 飞出国
材料邮寄给谁 - 飞出国
- 住家护理 -第一次申请：将表格和支持文件寄到 Service
aux travailleurs temporaires, Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles, 285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8, Canada.
- 住家护理 - 同一雇主更新申请：将表格和支持文件寄到工作所在地移民部办公室。
- 住家护理 - 更换雇主（抵达后）： 将表格和支持文件寄给新的雇主。
随行人员 - 飞出国
与申请工作相关的教育背景 - 飞出国
与申请工作相关的工作经验 - 飞出国
代理 - 飞出国
- members in good standing of the Barreau du Québec or the Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- persons holding a special authorization issued by the above organizations;
- immigration consultants recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles and registered in the Registre québécois des consultants en immigration.
其他注意事项 - 飞出国
技术工人（Skilled worker）的定义： 从事专业性、技术性或管理工作的申请人，即从事NOC 中0.A.B工作的申请人。
**低技能工人（Low-skilled worker）的定义：**从事半熟练或低技能工作的申请人，即从事NOC 中C.D工作的申请人。
How to fill out the form
Answer all questions clearly. If you need more space, complete your answer on a separate sheet while making sure to write the
section number of this form to which it refers. Do not forget to write your family name and given name on the sheet.
Who must fill out this form?
A foreign national who wants to come to Québec to work temporarily as a skilled worker or low-skilled worker (see definitions on Page 3). This person must be covered by a Labour Market Opinion defined by the Canadian government (see instructions on the site: www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/temp_workers.shtml).
For any information concerning the temporary worker program, consult the page: www.immigrationquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/index.html.
For more information on immigration to Québec, consult the
website of the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
**N.B. **: Do not fill out this form if:
– Your job category does not require a Labour Market Opinion;
– Your job category does not require a work permit (www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-nopermit.asp);
– Your period of employment is 30 days or less.
Attach to your application:
– a photocopy of the pages in your passport that show your name, place of birth and signature;
– a paper copy of your up-to-date curriculum vitae.
Carefully examine the complete list of documents to enclose with your application for a Québec Certificate of Acceptance (Certificat d’acceptation du Québec – CAQ) at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtainingauthorizations/index.html.
Where to submit the application
– Live-in caregiver – Initial application:
The form, duly completed and signed, must be sent, along with the appendices and required supporting documents, to: Service aux travailleurs temporaires, Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles, 285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8, Canada.
– Live-in caregiver – Application to renew with the same employer:
The form, duly completed and signed, must be sent, along with the appendices and required supporting documents, to the office of the Ministère that covers the territory where the job will be located, depending on whether it will be on the island of Montréalor elsewhere in Québec:
Elsewhere in Québec: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/adresses-quebec.html#outside
– Live-in caregiver – Application to change employer (after arrival):
The form, duly completed and signed, must be sent, along with the appendices and required supporting documents directly to your new employer. Complete and sign the section of the form entitled Authorization given to employer allowing your new employer to represent you in your process with the Ministère.
– Other categories of skilled and low-skilled workers:
The form, duly completed and signed, must be sent, along with the appendices and required supporting documents directly to your employer. Complete and sign the section of the form entitled Authorization given to employer allowing your new employer to represent you in your process with the Ministère.
– A married or de facto spouse who accompanies or joins the holder of a work permit must obtain certain authorizations to work or to take courses. For more information, visit the page: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporaryworkers/obtaining-authorizations/applications-spouse.html.
–A dependent child who accompanies or joins the holder of a work permit must, to be able to study, obtain a CAQ for studies as well as a study permit issued by the government of Canada. For more information, visit the page: www.immigrationquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/finding-out-quebec/schooling-children.html.
You must pay the required fees when presenting your application or else your application will be returned. The Ministère accepts various payment methods. For information on this subject, consult the page: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigratesettle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/fees.html.
Questions 8: Education related to the job offered in Québec
Give the title of the diploma or, failing that, of the certificate for the last school year successfully completed.
Question 9: Work experience related to the job offered in Québec
– Indicate work experience acquired on a full-time or part-time basis in paid employment over the past five years, including military
service and youth exchange programs (e.g.: vacation-work program). The experiences that you describe must be related to the
field of employment that you wish to hold in Québec.
– Indicate work internships taken on a full-time or part-time basis during an apprenticeship, training course or specialization
recognized by a diploma, whether paid or not, over the last five years.
– Enclose an updated copy of your curriculum vitae.
Question 10: Use of the services of a paid individual
This form was designed to enable you to complete it without help. It is therefore not necessary to use the services of a paid individual to handle the process.
The Ministère does not give priority or special treatment to applications from individuals who retain the services of a paid individual.All applications receive the same treatment.
If you decide to retain the services of a paid individual, be advised that the Ministère, to better protect applicants against dubiousor illegal practices, deals only with:
– members in good standing of the Barreau du Québec or the Chambre des notaires du Québec;
– persons holding a special authorization issued by the above organizations;
– immigration consultants recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles and registered in the Registre québécois des consultants en immigration.
To find out if an immigration consultant is recognized by the Ministère, consult the register at the following address: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/registreconsultants
If you use the services of an immigration consultant to advise, assist or represent you in the framework of this application, you must notify the Ministère of this and identify the individual. Do not forget to give your personal residential address along with that of the person who is advising, assisting or representing you.
Power of attorney: If you wish to be represented before the Ministère, you must send an original power of attorney signed by you and the person representing you to the office responsible for handling your application. (See the form Power of Attorney – Mandate at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/power-attorney-represent.html )
– The documents you provide must be in French or English or be accompanied by a translation into French or English, signed and
authenticated by an authorized translator.
– It is very important to sign the form at the indicated places (original signature of the worker) or else the file will be returned to
you: the Declaration section on Page 4 and, if applicable, the Authorization given to employer section on Page 3.
– Take note that the documents enclosed with your application will not be returned to you. Make sure that you have other copies
for your work permit application.
Foreign national who comes temporarily to Québec to occupy a professional, technical or management job (skill level 0, A or B
under the National Occupational Classification).
– Skilled worker: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/skilledworker/
– National Occupational Classification: www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/AboutNOC.aspx
Foreign national who comes temporarily to Québec to occupy a semi- or low-skilled job (skill level C or D under the NationalOccupational Classification).
– Low-skilled worker: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/lowskilled-worker.html
– Low-skilled farm worker: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtainingauthorizations/
– Low-skilled live-in caregiver (LC): www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtainingauthorizations/live-in-caregiver/index.html
– National Occupational Classification: www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/AboutNOC.aspx
申请CAQ需要的材料清单 - 飞出国
注意： CAQ填完后直接寄给雇主，需要填写Authorization given to employer 部分，以授权雇主代替你与移民部联系。
Supporting documents required – Application for Certificate of acceptance for temporary work
You must provide your future employer with the following supporting documents so that he or she can follow up on your application for a Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion:
a photocopy of the pages of your passport that feature your name, place of birth and signature;
a copy of your latest curriculum vitæ that describes your work experience related to the job you are applying for in Québec;
a photocopy of the diplomas relevant to the job opening.
**Note : **You must send the Application for Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work, duly completed and signed, directly to the employer. Do not forget to complete the section of the Application for Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work entitled Authorization given to employer to authorize your employer to represent you in your process with the Ministère.