201907901 ACT 州担保材料清单 - 飞出国
飞出国：2019年7月 ACT 州担保评分标准进行了微调，下面是对应证明这些分数的材料清单。
另外，常规 ACT 州担保有 300 澳币的申请费，可以信用卡或电汇方式支付。
另外是针对特定申请人的补充材料（ Additional documents to evidence Matrix score claimed）：包括在 ACT 的居住证明，工作经验证明（只有境外申请需要），配偶在ACT工作的证明（只有境内申请人需要），ACT 近亲属证明，ACT 资产证明这些加分项。
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST - Australian Capital Territory (ACT) nomination - flyabroad 201907
Mandatory documents - Australian Capital Territory (ACT) nomination - flyabroad
All applications for ACT 190 nomination submitted after 1 July 2019 must include the following supporting documents to evidence your eligibility and Matrix score claimed.
Once the application is lodged, additional documents will not be accepted or requested by the case officer. You must provide evidence of eligibility as at date of Matrix submission.
- Home Affairs SkillSelect EOI summary: showing personal, education, English and employment details submitted
- Home Affairs SkillSelect points advice.
- Current skill assessment in the nominated occupation (all pages of the assessment must be attached).
- Passport bio-page.
- Bank statements: must evidence your claimed date of arrival in Canberra. You must provide a bank statement for each year claimed as a period of ACT residence; and from the date of Matrix submission until date of invitation.
- The bank statements must include your transaction history including regular shopping activity and bill payments. The bank statement must also evidence your claimed period of employment. Salary payments must be highlighted on the bank statement; and the corresponding payments recorded on the ‘Summary of working hours’.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume: which clearly states personal details, educational qualifications and work experience.
- Declaration of ACT 190 nomination Obligations (at Attachment A): a signed and witnessed declaration that you acknowledge and accept ACT 190 nomination obligations.
- Summary of Working Hours (at Attachment C): a clear record of the numbers of hours worked and net salary paid for each pay cycle in the claimed period of ACT employment at date of Matrix submission. The net salary must correspond with the bank statement. You must record every pay period (weekly, fortnight or monthly) for the length of employment claimed. If you did not work in a particular period, you must leave that period blank. Any period of unpaid personal leave must be evidenced by a medical certificate. If you are working for more than two employers in any claimed period, you can construct your own spreadsheet to clearly evidence the employment claims made.
- Summary of ACT residence (at Attachment D): a clear record of your ACT residence and any period of time you were not living in Canberra for more than seven days at a time; including holidays interstate or overseas. The arrival date in Canberra and claimed period of ACT residence must be evidenced by bank statements showing transaction activity in the ACT.
- ACT employment (Canberra residents only):
- All payslips or pay advice for the claimed period of ACT employment. If your salary is paid into your bank account, you are only required to provide the first, mid and last payslips to evidence the claimed period of employment (as long as your bank statements evidence the regular salary payments); and
- Employment contract or employer statement of service.
- Cash salary payments:
- All payslips for the claimed period of employment. If there are corresponding cash deposits into your bank account (for each pay period) you are only required to provide the first, mid and last payslips to evidence the claimed period of employment (as long as your bank statements evidence the regular salary payments); and
- Employment contract or employer statement of service; and
- ‘Pay As You Go (PAYG) payment summary – individual non-business’, to evidence annual salary for the relevant period. If you do not have the PAYG payment summary to evidence the payment of salary in cash, the claim for employment is unlikely to be accepted.
- For self-employed only:
- Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- Evidence of work undertaken e.g. tax invoices; client schedules; work sheets; partner payment summaries; working hours log sheets; etc; and.
- Evidence of 12 months ACT business activity: Australian Tax Office (ATO) Pay as you go (PAYG) instalments for last 12 months; and
- Bank statements to evidence that your minimum net income exceeds $500 per week for any claimed period of employment.
Please note: The ACT will not condone the employment of intending migrants where the terms and conditions of employment do not comply with Australian legislation. Any claim for skilled employment will not be accepted if your annual salary is not in accordance with the relevant award/market salary rate. In addition, Skills Canberra must be satisfied that you are working in a genuine position. If concerns are held that the position is not genuine, or there is evidence of significant churn of employees working in the same position for the same employer, the claim for employment points will not be accepted.
- ACT employability (Overseas applicants only)
Attach evidence that there are currently sufficient ACT employment opportunities in your nominated occupation that are relevant to your skill set and recent experience. The evidence must include either:
- A genuine job offer in your nominated occupation. The occupation must be ‘open’ on the ACT Occupation List that is current at date of Matrix submission. The ACT employer must demonstrate that there is a genuine need to employ a person from overseas as the position cannot be filled from the local labour market; or
- Personal research into recent advertised positions relevant to the nominated occupation of ACT employment research:
- Five recent advertisements for ACT positions in your nominated occupation that are relevant to your skill set and recent experience. You must provide a copy of the FULL advertisement (saved as a .pdf). It is essential that the date of the job advertisement as well as the location of the job is clearly displayed.
- The advertisements must be recent - dated no more than six weeks before submission of the application.
- Web links alone are not acceptable and, if provided without the accompanying FULL advertisement, will result in the criterion not being met.
- Positions within the Australian Federal Government, either by direct employment or via a contractor, will NOT be accepted as evidence of employability.
- Positions which require Australian citizenship, or a security clearance will NOT be accepted as evidence of employability.
- Employment statement explaining how your qualifications, knowledge and experience relate to and meet the requirements for each of the job advertisements.
- Either a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; United States of America; or Republic of Ireland (to evidence competent English only); OR
- A valid English language test result accepted by Home Affairs evidencing the claimed level of English ability.
- Spouse/partner (if applicable):
- Passport bio-data page.
- Evidence of relationship: marriage certificate, civil partnership/union registration, or VEVO secondary applicant status for yourself or spouse/partner.
- Evidence of the three months ACT residence immediately before date of matrix submission (if applicable) –
- Summary of ACT residence (at Attachment D); and
- Bank statements to evidence the minimum three months ACT residence; and up to the date of invitation.
- One of the following: utility account; eCOE (electronic Confirmation of Enrolment); or employment payslips.
- Commitment statement: In no more than two pages, explain in your own words why you want to live in Canberra for at least two years from visa grant / permanent arrival.
- Current Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO). Attach a copy of the visa grant notification for the last substantive visa held for main applicant; and partner / spouse if applicable.
- Financial capacity:
- For Canberra residents - while you are not required to provide evidence of your financial capacity, you must declare your assets available for settlement when completing the online application.
- For overseas applicants - signed and witnessed ‘Declaration of Financial Capacity’ at Attachment B.
Service fee: A$300
A non-refundable service fee is charged for processing applications for ACT 190 nomination. The service fee is an administration charge only and does not guarantee the approval of a nomination. The service fee of $300 may be paid by one of the following options:
- Credit Card – ‘pay now’ or ‘pay later’.
- Select ‘pay now’ on the online application.
- Select ‘pay later’ and access ‘Pay an ACT Government Account’
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – pay later
- Westpac Bank – City Walk, Canberra, 2600
Account name: ‘EDD Operating Account’
Account Number: 000145
Reference: Application reference number
- Email the EFT receipt and a copy of the ‘payment pending’ email to: [email protected]
Please note your bank may charge a transaction fee for processing the EFT. This charge must be paid by the applicant and is in addition to the service fee.
Additional documents to evidence Matrix score claimed - Australian Capital Territory (ACT) nomination - flyabroad
The following documents must be attached to provide evidence of the Matrix score claimed. Once the application is lodged, additional documents will not be accepted or requested by the case officer. The supporting documents must evidence your Matrix claims as at date of Matrix submission.
- ACT residence:
- The claimed arrival date in Canberra must be evidenced by a bank statement showing commencement of ACT transaction activity.
- Evidence of a seven day visit to Canberra, including date of arrival; accommodation receipts or evidence of close family ties; and flight itinerary (overseas applicants only).
- Work experience (overseas applicants only):
- The SkillSelect EOI must record the relevant work experience.
- Current Skill Assessment with points advice and dates of the relevant work experience assessed; or an employment reference / statement of service for the claimed period of employment.
- Partner/spouse employment (Canberra residents only):
- Summary of Working Hours (at Attachment C): a record of the number of hours continuous employment for each week worked ((minimum 20 hours per week) and net salary paid in the three months immediately prior to date of Matrix submission.
- Bank statement to evidence claimed period of employment; with salary payments highlighted.
- Employment contract/statement of service.
- First, middle and last pay slip for claimed period of employment.
- Skill assessment relevant to current occupation (if applicable).
- If not working, completion letter from the tertiary institution to evidence three years study (if applicable).
- Spouse/partner employability (overseas applicants only):
- Evidence of six months full time employment; e.g. payslips and employer statement of service.
- Current English test result (minimum competent level).
- Skill assessment relevant to current occupation (if applicable).
- Academic transcript to evidence three years study (if applicable).
- Tertiary qualification; and period of ACT study:
- Academic Transcript - record of your enrolment history, including results received, courses attempted, and awards conferred.
- Course completion letter from tertiary institution
- Close family
- Birth certificates to evidence the familial relationship between you and the ACT family member.
- From your Canberra relative:
- Evidence of two years ACT residence: rates notice or utilities bill or PAYG summary; and
- Evidence of Australian citizenship or residency.
Please note: Statutory Declarations will NOT be accepted as evidence of relationship.
- ACT assets
- Certificate of Title or Rates Notice; purchase contract; and evidence of minimum $250,000 cash investment in ACT residential or commercial property; or
- Evidence of majority business ownership; ABN; ASIC Business Name Summary; evidence of minimum $200,000 turnover in one of the last two years; Business Activity Statements (BAS) for the last two years; or
- Evidence of $200,000 investment in a start up business, and description of ACT business activity.
提交免费在线评估后可以 微信 联系飞出国(
flyabroad_hk)或 预约面谈 ： https://flyabroad.me/contact/。