育空省提名项目官方指南(YNP Yukon Nominee Program Application Handbook)

育空省提名项目官方指南(YNP Yukon Nominee Program Application Handbook)- 飞出国

育空省提名是由 Yukon Immigration Unit, Advanced Education 机构负责的。

育空省提名项目是一个雇主为主导的项目,申请人必须有育空雇主的工作offer才可以申请。育空省提名共有三个项目:熟练技术工人项目SW、关键影响力工人项目CIW和商业项目。技工类和关键影响力工人类别的处理周期为8-10周。

**技术工人项目SW(Skilled Worker Program):**只能申请NOC中 0、A、B职业。

**关键影响力工人项目CIW(Critical Impact Worker Program and the Business Program):**指的是半熟练技工(semi-skilled workers),只能申请NOC中C和D类职业。

育空省提名的申请流程 - 飞出国

育空省提名雇主: 必须是加拿大公民或者永居;在育空经营企业;满足联邦政府和省政府的注册要求;所提供的工作岗位在公共媒体有相关公告,比如报纸,求职网站,公告栏等。

**育空省提名外国技工:**如果在加拿大境内申请,必须有合法身份,持有工作许可,或者学习许可,但是前提是已经完成了学业。访问身份不允许。

育空表格 - 飞出国

育空表格 - 飞出国

1. 育空申请表yg6019(Yukon Nominee Program Application Form ):

育空的申请表yg6019,内容与育空EE申请表yg6114基本相同,详细的可以参考EE申请表,以下只列出主要不同点:

1). 可以申请的项目不同:

**育空省提名可以申请的项目为:**技工项目和关键影响力工人项目(Skilled Worker Program, the Critical Impact Worker Program and the Business Program.)
**育空YNP在EE下可以申请的项目有:**即技术类别FSW,技工类别FST,和加拿大经验类别CEC。

• Yukon EE Skilled Worker Program
  • Yukon EE Skilled Trades Program
  • Yukon EE Canadian Experience Class

2).对资金的要求不同: 省提名对申请人的最低收入有限制,育空EE类别主要限制安家资金。以下为省提名下的申请人最低收入要求:

Employer declarations

This declaration covers the information I have provided on this form and all the information submitted in my application as well as in the attached accompanying documents.

• I declare that I am a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
  • I declare that the business is in good standing with Yukon Employment Standards and Yukon Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Board and that there are no current labour disputes.
  • I declare the employment of the position does not conflict with any existing bargaining agreements, the settlement of any labour dispute or the employment of a person involved in such a dispute.
  • I declare that I will not, directly or indirectly, charge or collect a fee or receive any financial gains in nominating this foreign worker.
  • I declare that I have verified the foreign nationals previous work experience inside or outside Canada, qualifications (inside or outside Canada), status in Canada (if applicable) and have submitted proof of verification with my application.
  • I declare that I have interviewed the foreign national and determined that he/she has the required skills as per ESDC NOC job description, and the experience to perform the duties of the position.
  • I agree to provide employment for the foreign national on a permanent (indeterminate) full-time basis as outlined in the Guaranteed Employment Offer or Section 2 of the application.
  • I understand that I have to provide health insurance benefits for the nominee until they become eligible for Yukon insured health care.
  • I understand that failure to provide a complete application, including all required forms and credible supporting documentation, may result in the return or denial of this application.
  • I understand that if an employer is found in violation of any terms of the TPA as a result of investigations
  • conducted by Advanced Education or the federal and territorial departments, and/or agencies, their names will be disclosed to the public.
  • I will contact the Advanced Education Branch, within 14 calendar days of the nominee’s arrival in Yukon to schedule an entry interview to sign the Tri-Partite Agreement (TPA). If the nominee is already present in Yukon, I will schedule an entry interview for the nominee before the nominee commences work, within 14 days of the issuance of the acceptance letter. The entry interview must be held before the nominee commences work.
  • I agree that a YNP officer may visit the site of future employment to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Yukon Nominee Program. The timing, number and length of site visits will be at Yukon’s discretion.
  • I understand all foregoing statements. I have asked for and obtained an explanation for every point which was not clear.
  • I understand that any false statements, concealment of a material fact or breach of the Tri-Partite Agreement
    may result in my organization’s exclusion from the Yukon Nominee Program in the future, and /or the revocation of a nomination.
  • I understand that employers of foreign nationals who are exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process will be required to submit information about their organization and the offer of employment (IMM 5802E), and pay a fee directly to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This will need to be done before the foreign national can apply for an employer-specific work permit, at a Mission overseas or in-Canada office.
  • I authorize the YNP to collect information from other sources inside or outside Canada for the purpose of assessing this application for the YNP, verifying information provided in this application, and evaluating the YNP. These sources may include, but are not limited to professional organizations, industry associations, educational institutions, financial institutions, government or quasi government agencies, and law enforcement agencies.
  • I declare that the information I have given in this application is truthful, complete and correct.

3)外国工人声明

• 我有足够的英语或法语语言能力胜任工作岗位,并会尽我最大的努力融汇社会。

• 我确认我同意Guaranteed Employment Offer协议。

• 我同意签署三方协议,其中列出了我需要履行的职责。

• 我在此申请中提供的信息是真实,完整和正确的。

• 我明白了任何虚假陈述或对真实材料的隐瞒都有可能导致我被逐出加拿大,和可能成为我被起诉我或驱逐的理由。

• 我了解所有的声明。对于不明白的条款已经询问清楚并且得到解释。

• 我的条件满足EE下3个项目FSW/FWT/CEC中的一种。

• 我明白任何虚假陈述或隐瞒的信息可能会导致申请或省提名被拒。它也可能导致我被逐出加拿大,以及可能成为我被起诉我或驱逐的理由,导致我的提名被撤销。

• 我打算长期定居育空地区。

• 我声明,我没有直接或间接向雇主支付YNP申请费用。

• 我确认我同意Guaranteed Employment Offer协议。
    我同意签署三方协议,其中列出了我需要履行的职责。我了解,任何违反TPA的条款可能导致我的提名被撤销。

• 本人授权YNP收集用于省提名的我的个人信息。这些来源可能包括,但不限于,现任和前任雇主,专业机构,行业协会,教育机构,金融机构,政府或准政府机构和执法机构。

• 我同意YNP为了申请的原因披露我的个人信息。

• 我了解,豁免劳动市场影响评估(LMIA)的雇主,需要提交IMM5802表格,并且向CIC支付一定的费用。这些需要在我申请工作许可之前完成。

• 我了解所有的声明。对于不明白的条款已经询问清楚并且得到解释。

• 我声明,我在申请中提供的信息是真实,完整和正确的。

• I understand that any false statements or concealment of information may result in Yukon refusing my application or, if applicable my nomination. It may also result in my expulsion from Canada and may be grounds for my prosecution or, cause my nomination to be revoked.
  • I intend to live in Yukon on a permanent basis.
  • I declare that I have not, directly or indirectly, paid the employer a fee for submitting an application to the YNP.
  • I confirm my agreement to the Guaranteed Employment Offer (GEO) or Section 2 of this application.
  • I agree to sign a Tri-Partite Agreement (TPA) (that outlines my responsibilities under the Yukon Nominee Program).
  • I understand that any breach of the terms of the TPA may result in the revocation of my nomination.
  • I authorize the YNP to collect personal information from other sources inside or outside Canada for the purpose of assessing my application for the YNP, verifying information provided by me in my application, and evaluating the YNP. These sources may include, but are not limited to current and former employers, professional organizations, industry associations, educational institutions, financial institutions, government or
  • quasi-government agencies, and law enforcement agencies.
  • I consent to the YNP disclosing my personal information to such other sources inside or outside Canada for the purpose of assessing my application for the YNP, verifying information provided by me in my application, and evaluating the YNP.
  • I understand that my employer who was exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process will be required to submit information about their organization and the offer of employment (IMM 5802E), and pay a fee directly to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This will need to be done before I can apply for an employer-specific work permit, at a Mission overseas or in-Canada office.
  • I understand all the foregoing statements. I have asked for and obtained an explanation for every point which was not clear to me.
  • I declare that the information I have given in this application is truthful, complete and correct.

4)信息完整性检查

• 请确保以下证明文件附在申请中了。请按以下顺序提交文件,与如图所示贴上标签。如果你有多个文档
    属于同一类别,请把它们钉在一起,并在第一页的顶部用适当的文档标记。
  • 文件1:有效的劳动市场影响评估(LMIA)或两个地方,一个国家范围的招聘广告证明。
  • 文件2:英语或法语考试成绩原件。
  • 文件3:教育资料公证件。申请人必须提交他们的高中毕业证书或满足最低教育要求的同等学力证明。如果NOC要求大学学历,则需要提供学历学位证书等。
  • 文件4:工作经验证明公证件。主管或者人力资源官员提供的打印在信头纸上的推荐信。
  • 文件5:外国工人的护照公证件。请提供所有其他适用的文件,例如临时工作签证,结婚或离婚证,同居伴侣声明,家庭成员的护照或出生证明(无论随行与否)。如果离婚或者分居,还需要提供出生证明/收养文件/同意子女随行文件。
  • Important Information, please read carefully!
  • Please ensure that the following supporting documents are enclosed with your application. Please submit supporting documents in the order below and label them as shown. If you include several documents pertaining to the same category, please staple them together and label them with the appropriate document number on top of the first page. As an example, several documents regarding your education would be
    stapled together and labeled Document 4.
  • Document 1: A valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or proof of two local and one national advertising.
  • Document 2: Original English or French language proficiency test results.
  • Document 3: Notarized copies confirming education (must be certified translation if not English or French).The applicant must submit their high school certificate or its equivalent in order to meet the minimum education requirement. If higher education is required for the position/NOC, please submit educational diplomas, certificates, degrees, etc. YNP will verify any educational credential submitted with an application with the organization that produced or issued it.
  • Document 4: Notarized copies confirming previous work experience with letter(s) confirming previous employment. Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources officer identified by name.
  • Document 5: Notarized copies of foreign national’s passport. Please provide all other applicable documents Temporary Work Permit, marriage or divorce certificates, common law declarations, passports or birth certificates for dependants (whether accompanying the nominee or not). Birth certificates/custody papers and/or permission from the other parent (if divorced or separated)

2. 三方协议表 Tri-partite Agreement

第三方协议由雇主、提名者和育空Advanced Education联合签署,雇主和提名者需要遵守所有条款。如果申请人已经在育空,他们需要在收到接收新后的14天内安排与移民官员当面签署此协议。如果申请人不在加拿大,他们需要在登陆育空后的14天内安排与移民官员当面签署此协议。签署协议时提名者需要带:护照、工作许可、当前育空住址和联系方式。查看三方协议样本

3. 条款和声明表 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual Form

申请人授权育空政府可以向你指定的个人纰漏信息,被授权的个人有权利访问你所有与申请相关的信息,比如申请状态等。但是被授权的个人不能是代理你申请省提名的人。表格官方地址

This form is for foreign nationals who wish to authorize the Yukon Nominee Program and Yukon Temporary Foreign Worker Program to release their personal information to an individual they designate. The individual you designate will be able to obtain information on your case file, such as the status of your application. However, he or she will not be a representative who can conduct business on your behalf with the Yukon Nominee Program or Yukon Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

**雇主如果提交了不完整的申请:**省政府会给雇主发一封信函,雇主有30天的时间来补料。如果30天内没有提交新材料,申请材料会被退回。

**雇主申请被拒:**省政府会给雇主发一封信函,告知被拒的原因。提交的材料也会在30天内被退回。

**雇主申请复审 Review:**如果申请被拒后,雇主发现提交信息有错误或者不完整,可以收到拒信的30天内提出review。

**提名申请成功:**申请人提名申请成功后,会收到两份信函。一封可以用于申请临时工作许可,这样在永居申请处理期间,申请人就可以在育空从事临时工作;另一封用来申请永居签证。

获得永居后: 申请人获得永居签证后,要马上通知育空政府。YNP会在你移民后的1年、2年和5年时联系你完成一系列调查。

育空省联系方式 - 飞出国

Mail to:
Immigration
Advanced Education
Department of Education
Government of Yukon
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon
Canada Y1A 2C6

Physical Address:
Advanced Education