SINP 翻译宣誓-translator-affidavit

SINP translator-affidavit - 飞出国

关于文件由______语言翻译为英语的问题

(IN THE MATTER OF a translation of a document from the ______language into the ENGLISH language)

我,______,______市______省,郑重声明:( I, ______ , of the City/Town of in the Province of , do solemnly declare that:)

1.我精通______语言并且可以准确无误的读、写和理解。(I am sufficiently proficient in the______ language and can read, write and understand the same. )

2.我通过______获得______语言能力。(I gained my understanding of the_______language from__________________________________________. )

3.我已经阅读了整个文件,以______语言书写的声明标记为“A”。并且已经通读了用英语书写的文件并且标记为“B”,我声明英语文件与_____语言文件内容一致。(I have read the document affixed hereto and marked Exhibit “A” to this, my declaration, which is written in the ______Language and I have read over the translated document which is written in the ENGLISH language, which is marked Exhibit “B” to this my Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the document. )

4.我宣誓以声明该英文翻译文件与原______语言文件内容完全一致。(I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation of this document is a faithful translation from the language. )

并且我庄严宣誓翻译的真实性,明白根据加拿大证据法,这与法庭宣誓有同等的效力。(AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath, and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.)

向我当面宣誓于_国_省_市             }               
于公元201_年_月_日                  }                           翻译人签名

DECLARED before me at the City/Town of } 
______in the Province of ______        } 
and Country of______                   }                
this____day of_____A.D.201_           }               (Signature of Translator)

参考链接:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/translator-affidavit/

这个就是让公证处的翻译人员签字吧?

由翻译人员签字。

请问这个由翻译人员填完后还要拿去公证吗

不用公证了。

谢谢您的回复 可是下面有两个空是 由哪个省的notary public 怎么填

对公证没有要求,翻译宣誓签字就可以。

• Where documents are in a language other than English or French, the applicant must submit a scanned copy of the original document and a scanned copy of the English or French translation and a scanned copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability.
  • Translators can be any person other than a family member of the applicant or spouse, and must not work for, or be a paid consultant or representative who is preparing the application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada Centralized Intake Office (CIO) requires that the translator be certified by a regulatory body as a translator. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the translations meets all federal requirements.
  • If documents are missing, or not translated, or are unclear, your application will be rejected and instructions sent to your for re-application.
1 个赞

我是公证处办理的出生证明,结婚证等。公证处给做的翻译。是不是不需要translator-affidavit。
如果需要,这个是公证处翻译人员签字吗?

另外因为我的出生证明公证,结婚公证,小孩出生证明公证分别是三个不同的公证处做的,是不是需要提供3份翻译宣誓。

不需要,公证处做的涉外公证可以直接用

大学成绩单翻译件带学校的盖章也不用呗?那请问下什么情况需要它啊。感觉很迷惑

大学的成绩单, 如果是学校的出具的英文盖章件, 可以用的

银行出的资金证明和工资卡流水是走公证还是需要翻译宣誓?

都可以, 公证更正式些