OOPNP 20150625后统一按下面标准要求申请材料：加拿大境内申请人翻译必须是ON认证的翻译，境外的必须公证，申请人自己，代理及申请人亲戚朋友的翻译都不认可。翻译不合格可能被当作材料不全被退料（will not be processed）。
Changes to Supporting Documents
1. 翻译 Translation of Supporting Documents for applicants applying within Ontario:
If a supporting document requires translation into English or French, the translation must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). For more information on certified translators in Ontario, visit http://www.atio.on.ca/
Applicants applying from outside Ontario can still have their translations completed by any translator. However, the translation must be notarized. OOPNP reserves the right to require applicants to submit translations by an ATIO translator if the notarized translation is deemed insufficient by officers assessing the application.
Applications with translations that are not complete, certified or notarized are considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Translations that are completed by the applicant, the applicant’s representative, or other individuals with personal ties to the applicant are not acceptable in any case even if these individuals are certified translators.
2. 推荐信 Letters of Employment (from previous/current employers)
Prospective nominees applying under the Foreign Worker Stream must submit copies letters of employment from previous/current employers.
This letter may not be applicable to applicants applying under the International Students with a Job Offer Stream if employment has not yet commenced.
The letter must meet the following requirements:
- 信头纸 Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses;
- 签字 Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
- 盖章（可选） Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable) AND specify:
- 时段 Employment period,
- 职位 Positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
- 薪水 Total annual salary plus benefits
- 工时 Number of hours worked per week; and
- 间断 Any extended periods of leave (i.e. more than one month).
- Additional supporting documents may include:
- 合同 Copy of employment contracts; and
- 工资单 Copy of paystubs.
- 加拿大工作 If the applicant is currently working in Canada:
- 合同 Copy of employment contracts;
- 许可 Copies of all work permits issued by CIC and all immigration records authorizing employment for the period of work stated in the application;
- 推荐信 Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application;
- 税T4 Copies of Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid and Notice of Assessment (NOA) statements (if applicable) for the periods of work experience stated in the application; AND
- 工资单 Pay statements and any relevant documentation that can support the applicant’s work experience.
3. 照片 Photo Requirements
Nominee applicants are required to submit two photos each of the applicant and each accompanying dependent. Photos must meet the following specifications:
- 35*45 Final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
- 头顶到下巴 31-36 Head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm (1 1/4” or 1 7/16”).
- 白底 The background of the photo must be white.
- 背面注明申请人姓名及生日 The applicant’s name and date of birth must be written on the back of each photo.
- 装在小信封里附在第一页上 The photos must be placed in a small envelope and attached to the first page of the application to enclose with the applicant’s application package submission.
- 清楚 Photos that are unclear or of low-quality will not be accepted.