新省劳动力优先类别2019年邀请EE分数400分以上的1111职业 Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
飞出国：Jan. 24, 2019 新省 LMP 2019年发出第二轮邀请，邀请职业 1111 财务（不要求认证），3年专科或本科学历，5年以上相关工作经验，EE CRS 分数 400-450分，邀请的是 2018年7月1号后提交 EE 的，邀请人数待定。
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities 类别申请人收到 NS 邀请后需要在 30 天内提交正式新省省提名申请。
飞出国：上一次 NSLMP 是 2018年8月8日邀请的 4214 教师助理 NSLMP EE 类别 8.8 要捞幼教助理 Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities 。
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities - flyabroad 2019
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream selects candidates in the federal Express Entry system who meet provincial labour market needs to apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
ELIGIBILITY - Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities - flyabroad 2019
To apply you must:
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
- have legal status in your current country of residence; and
- meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest.
Criteria for the Jan. 24, 2019, draw are as follows:
- Candidates in NOC 1111, financial auditors and accountants, who submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after July 1, 2018.
- A score in the Express Entry comprehensive ranking system (CRS) from 400 to 450.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 7 or higher in English or French for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Have 5 years or more of work experience in NOC 0, A or B, and provide letters of reference from employers to demonstrate proof of a minimum of 5 years of work experience in NOC 1111.
Letters of reference must:
- be written on company letterhead;
- be signed by the responsible human resources officer, supervisor, or manager;
- show company’s full address, telephone number, e-mail and website addresses and be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable); and
- include all of the following information in one document:
- the specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position
- your annual salary plus benefits in each position
- the number of hours worked per week in each position
- proof that your work experience meets the lead statement and the majority (at least 51%) of the main duties as set out in NOC 2016, found here: http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/home.aspx