新省企业家类别移民签证申请 - NSNP Entrepreneur 移民申请第六步 - 飞出国
飞出国：经过第五阶段满足企业运营要求提交省提名移民申请并获批后（NSNP 企业家类别省提名移民申请 - 第五步工签转移民 ），申请人需要在6个月内向联邦移民部提交移民申请（ Application for Permanent Residence），因为该类别属于传统移民类别，审理周期在 16 个月左右（一般是1年半内），至此，申请人刚刚提交正式移民申请，离获批已经很近但还要继续持工签才能在加拿大合法工作和学习。
Step 6: Apply for Permanent Residence - NSNP Entrepreneur Stream- flyabroad
If you are nominated by the Province of Nova Scotia, then it is your responsibility to submit a complete application for a permanent resident visa to the Centralized Intake Office as indicated in NSOI’s Letter of Nomination, within 6 (six) months.
To find out how to apply, review the IRCC website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp .
A nomination by the Province of Nova Scotia does not guarantee that a Permanent Resident visa will be issued.
Application for Permanent Residence - NSNP Entrepreneur Stream- flyabroad
- To obtain Permanent Residence status, you must apply to IRCC with your NSNP nomination. You must:
- Ensure you maintain your legal status in Canada; and
- Have a valid Work Permit while you are waiting for IRCC to process your permanent resident application.
- IRCC considers your application after they receive the nomination certificate from the NSNP.
- IRCC completes health, security and criminal reviews, and then, if approved, issues a permanent residency visa to you and your dependents.
IRCC makes the final decision for the granting of permanent resident visas after ensuring that all legislative requirements are met, including medical, criminality and security checks.
NSOI is not responsible for IRCC’s decision to grant or deny Permanent Residence status.
NSOI may withdraw your nomination at any time prior to the issuance of the permanent resident visa if:
- You no longer meet minimum eligibility requirements of the program including deviations from your Business Performance Agreement;
- NSOI is advised by the Canadian visa office that any information provided in your application for permanent residency is false or fraudulent; or
- IRCC finds that you or a dependent is inadmissible as a result of medical, criminality, security checks or invalid passport.
If approved by the visa office, you and your dependents will be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
You must provide NSOI a copy of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence within 30 business days.
If your application is accepted for processing by IRCC and the information that you provided changes such as your family composition, marital status, country of residence, contact information, you must inform NSOI. You are required to update your application even if your visa has already been issued.