新省企业家移民申请第三步 - 面试并签订企业绩效协议·飞出国2019
飞出国： 获得 ITA 邀请并提交具体材料后（NSNP 企业家类别获邀提交省提名申请，第二步 ITA，Invitation to Apply ），新省移民局 NSOI 将会邀请申请人去新省面试（in-person interview with NSOI staff），申请人需要提前办理旅游签证或商务考察签证，并在收到面试通知 60 天内参加面试，逾期没有参加面试的申请将被关闭（拒签，但不影响后面再次申请）。
与新省移民局办公室人员面试后需要根据之前指定的企业创建计划及面试情况与 NSOI 签订企业绩效协议（BPA： Business Performance Agreement），该协议需要申请人在面试15天内签字扫描给 NSOI 新省移民局。
新省移民局收到 BPA 协议后会发出企业家移民批准信（Entrepreneur Approval Letter），申请人持这个批准函 2 个月内向加拿大联邦移民局申请工作许可（Work Permit）。
Step 3: In Person Interview and Business Performance Agreement
In Person Interview - NSNP Entrepreneur Stream - flyabroad
After assessment of the application is complete, if you appear to meet the Entrepreneur Eligibility Criteria you will be contacted to participate in an in-person interview with NSOI staff. You will be required to travel to Nova Scotia to participate in this interview. It is anticipated that the interview take place within 60 calendar days of NSOI’s request.
Failure to participate in the interview within the time period determined by NSOI will result in the closure of your application.
Upon completion of a successful in-person interview, you will be sent a Business Performance Agreement for your review and signature.
If your interview is not successful, your file will be closed. This decision cannot be appealed.
Business Performance Agreement - NSNP Entrepreneur Stream - flyabroad
Upon completion of a successful in-person interview, you will be sent a Business Performance Agreement:
- You must scan your signed and dated Business Performance Agreement and submit as instructed within 15 business days from the date the agreement was sent to you electronically by NSOI.
- Your Business Performance Agreement is your legal agreement with the Province of Nova Scotia. It will state the amount you will invest in your business and the business sector where you will operate your business. The Business Performance Agreement will also list any other information relevant to your application including but not limited to: job creation, business succession, and business location. This is based upon the information you supplied in your Business Establishment Plan.
- A Business Performance Agreement template can be found at http://novascotiaimmigration.com/movehere/entrepreneur .
Application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a Work Permit
Upon receipt of your signed and dated Business Performance Agreement, NSOI will issue you with an Entrepreneur Approval Letter and instructions on how to apply to IRCC for a Work Permit (WP). A WP allows you to settle in Nova Scotia and operate your business.
- The Entrepreneur Approval Letter is issued to facilitate your application to IRCC for a WP.
- You must apply to IRCC for your WP within two months of the date on the Entrepreneur Approval Letter.
If IRCC refuses your WP application you will no longer be eligible for the Entrepreneur Stream and your NSNP application will be closed.
As part of your application to IRCC for a work permit, NSOI requires that you submit your Entrepreneur Approval Letter to IRCC within two (2) months of receipt from NSOI.
Note: Officers at NSOI cannot divulge information over the phone about whether or not your application has been refused or its status. You must wait to receive written correspondence from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.