新西兰企业家移民业务启动要求 - 飞出国
Business start-up - Entrepreneur Work Visa
You must start up your business within 12 months
Once you’ve been granted an Entrepreneur Work Visa, you must start up your business within the first 12 months of your visa.
Towards the end of the 12 months or your ‘start-up’ stage, you’ll need to show us that you’ve:
- made the capital investment detailed in your business plan
- taken reasonable steps to set-up or invest in the business detailed in your business plan.
Evidence you’ve invested your capital can include:
- telegraphic transfers
- bank statements
- other documents showing it was transferred to New Zealand through the banking system.
Evidence you’ve taken steps to set-up or invest can include:
- a certificate of incorporation
- audited accounts
- GST records
- other tax records
- documents showing you’ve purchased or leased the business site
- invoices for business equipment and supplies
- any other documents that show you’re in business, eg employment agreements, bank statements, power bills for your business, sales agreements, contracts to provide products or services.