Express Entry British Columbia-International Post Graduate 即EEBC省技术移民-研究生类别。
EEBC 里唯一不需要BC工作offer就可以申请的类别，与传统 BCPNP SI 硕博类别类似，需要是BC省毕业并且毕业不超过3年的硕士和博士，专业属于农业，生物和生物医学科学，计算机和信息科学及支持服务，工程，工程技术，卫生专业和相关临床科学，数学和统计，自然资源保护和研究，物理科学。
因为是EE类别，前提还是首先满足加拿大联邦 Express Entry 中 FSW，FST 或 CEC 任何一类的申请要求。
2016年后BC省启用 Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS) 在线计分系统，会周期性的按照分数高低进行邀请。
EEBC — International Post-Graduate
Individuals with graduate degrees in the sciences are highly sought after by employers in the technology, health care and other sectors.
You may be eligible for this job offer-exempt category if you have graduated from an eligible B.C. post-secondary institution with an eligible masters or doctorate (PhD) degree within the past three years. Masters degrees and doctorates are eligible if your program of study was in the natural, applied, or health sciences:
- biological and biomedical sciences
- computer and information sciences and support services
- engineering technology
- health professions and related clinical sciences
- mathematics and statistics
- natural resources conservation and research
- physical sciences
Further details regarding the classification of these programs of study can be found on Statistics Canada’s Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) website.
The following requirements are mandatory in the BC PNP’s EEBC – International Post-Graduate category. You must:
have obtained an IRCC Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code that indicates you meet the criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system:
have or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada
- your program of study and post-secondary institution must meet eligibility criteria
- in the absence of a job offer, you must demonstrate your intent to reside in and economically establish in B.C.