电子商务公司 NOC 0601 - Corporate sales managers
温哥华电子商务公司，销售主管，三年以上相关工作经验，雅思5分， 0601 公司销售经理 Corporate sales managers - FLYabroad NOC
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
0601 Main duties - flyabroad
Corporate sales managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
Employment requirements - flyabroad
A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales, business, or marketing, etc.
Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.
At least 3 directly related work experience required.
IELTS 5.0 or above for English language proficiency.
Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.