安省 HCP 技能优先类别对兼职工作经验的要求－飞出国
安省技能优先类别 Human Capital Priorities Stream 简称 HCP，对境外 FSW 类别申请人要求近5年内有1年提名职业相关工作经验。CEC 经验类要求近3年内有1年加拿大全职工作经验。
同时安省认可等同于全职的连续的兼职工作经验，安省对 Part-time 兼职工作的定义比较明确，要求也比较简单。
首先全职定义的是 30 小时每周，其次，兼职的必须不少于 15 小时每周，一年最少 1560 小时，如果是一周工作不足30小时都按兼职，连续两年累计工作达到 1560 小时这样的兼职工作经验就可以被认可。
2.1.1 Work Experience
All applicants are required to have a minimum level of work experience.
Please ensure that you provide supporting documentation (see Appendix 5) to demonstrate that you have work experience in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code indicated in your Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The NOC code in your application should be the same as the primary NOC code in your profile. If there is a discrepancy
between what is provided in your application and in your Express Entry profile, you will be assessed against the NOC code in your Express Entry profile. Please see Appendix 2 for information on how to find your NOC code.
Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario through your IRCC online account will not count towards the minimum one year of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least one year of work experience by the date that you received your NOI to qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
If you choose to be assessed against the FSWP criteria, you must demonstrate that:
- you have accumulated a continuous period of at least one year of paid fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the last five years from the date of your NOI from Ontario, and
- your work experience was in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC).
Your work experience must also comply with the following:
- Full-time experience means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
- Part-time equivalent experience means:
- at least 15 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in two years, or
- at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in multiple concurrent jobs and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
- Your work experience must have been acquired over a period of at least one year. Work experience totalling 1,560 hours obtained in less than a one year period does not qualify under program criteria.
- Volunteer work and unpaid internships do not count as valid work experience.
- At least one year of your work experience must have been in the same NOC occupation as the primary NOC in your Express Entry profile.
- Your work experience may consist of multiple back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between) provided that at least one year of your work experience was in the same NOC occupation and you included this occupation as your primary NOC in your Express Entry profile.
- Your work experience may have been obtained in Canada or overseas.