安省2018年雇主驱动留学生移民类别 - 飞出国
- 获得合格安省雇主技能级别 0，A，B 的 job offer，薪酬满足最低收入标准
OINP: International Student Category - Employer Job Offer
To be eligible to apply under the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream, you must have a job offer from an eligible Ontario employer that meets the following criteria:
- Is a full-time job offer of an indeterminate duration in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B), and
- Meets the low wage level in Ontario for that occupation and region.
As an international student, you must also:
- Have completed the requirements necessary to obtain:
- a degree or diploma from an eligible Canadian institution that takes at least two years to complete if pursued on a full-time basis; or
- a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible Canadian institution that takes at least one year to complete if pursued on a full-time basis and that requires the completion of a degree as a prerequisite.
- Have completed at least half of your studies on a full-time basis while lawfully residing and studying in Canada.
- Apply within two years from the date on which you completed all degree, diploma or certificate requirements. For OINP purposes, this will be the date on your education credential, or if your credential has not yet been granted, the date on your official letter from your academic institution stating when your credential will be granted.
- Have an intention to reside in Ontario.
- Have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada. Not required if you are residing outside of Canada…
The OINP will not accept applications from international students in their final semester of studies. Applicants must have met all the degree, diploma or certificate requirements at the time of application
Please note: You (the applicant) and/or your family members must not hold or have held equity in the employer’s business, unless it was obtained as part of your remuneration as an employee and the total equity held by you and your family members is/was less than 10%.
In addition, your Ontario employer must meet the following criteria:
- Have been in active business for at least three years .
- Have business premises in Ontario where you will work.
- Be in compliance with the Ontario Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act .
- If you will be working inside of the Greater Toronto Area, your employer must have:
- A minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year, and
- Five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where you will work.
- If you will be working outside of the Greater Toronto Area, your employer must have:
- A minimum of $500,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year, and
- Three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where you will work.
For more information about the eligibility criteria, please refer to the Application Guide - Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream.
Important: Definition of a "Full-Time Job Offer of an Indeterminate Duration”
A full-time job offer of an indeterminate duration is an offer of employment with no end date and consists of of a minimum of 30 hours per week and at least 1,560 hours in a one year period.
Please note that the job offer must not be for a position that:
- is seasonal or part-time, regardless hours worked; or
- is a subcontractor, independent contractor and an agency position.