MPNP IES 曼省国际教育类别-基于雇主途径-2018年11月实施-飞出国
MBPNP International Education Stream – Career Employment Pathway
Career Employment Pathway，这个类别的基本要求是：
- 其他在曼省完成1年以上课程且毕业3年内的，获得当前曼省雇主1年全职 job offer 的紧缺职业就有条件申请
- 英语 CLB 7，也就是雅思4个6
刷盘子洗碗的工作好找，0，A，B 的曼省紧缺职业一年 offer 不是那么好找，最终还是要归于雇主 offer 。
New International Education Stream (IES) criteria in effect November 2018*
Career Employment Pathway - flyabroad
The Career Employment Pathway will provide faster nomination pathways for international student graduates in STEM programs through internships contributing to industry innovation in Manitoba. In addition, post-secondary graduates who find long-term employment in an in-demand occupation consistent with their training, will no longer be required to work for 6 months before applying to the MPNP.
If you are an international student who graduated in another province of Canada and/or are not working in an in-demand occupation, you may be eligible to apply under the Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream.
- Completed a graduate (Master or Doctoral) program in STEM in Manitoba within past 3 years; OR
- Graduated in the past 3 years from a designated post-secondary institution (minimum one year, two semesters, full-time coursework).
Official Languages Proficiency
- Minimum CLB/NCLC 7 (or equivalent)
Current Employment in Manitoba
- For STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) graduates:
- If you have completed a graduate program in STEM in Manitoba with a completed internship with eligible industry and research enterprises in Manitoba, you are not required to have a job offer at the time of application.
- For all other applicants:
- Full-time job offer from an eligible current employer, with a minimum 1-year contract, in NOC 0, A, or B on Manitoba’s published In-Demand Occupations list that are consistent with your completed training.
- The MPNP may impose program or occupation-specific limits.
- If you have completed a bridging program and passed the initial stage of certification as determined by the appropriate regulatory body, you are not required to have a job offer at the time of application.
- You must demonstrate liquid funds equivalent to Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) requirements for independent financial resources for a six-month period. OR
- You must be employed in a full-time, long-term position in Manitoba.
- You must be residing in Manitoba at the time of application.
- You must show the intent to continue to reside in Manitoba after nomination, including the submission of a Career Employment Plan demonstrating opportunities for a successful career track in Manitoba.