BCPNP Entrepreneur Immigration 对高管经验的界定：
无股份或持股比例少于10%的，已经在当前公司或机构有10年高级管理经验，管理最少3名雇员，NOC 职业代码属于技能类别 0 或 A。
Work experience as a senior manager (no business ownership, or business ownership of less than 10 per cent): If you have worked during the past 10 years for a company/organization as an active senior manager supervising at least three full-time employees and your National Occupation Classification (NOC) is Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A.
In general, senior management means that you primarily:
- manage the organization, a department, subdivision, or component of the organization; or an essential function within the organization
- supervise and control the work of:
- other managers or supervisors
- professional employees
- have the authority to hire and fire, or recommend these and other personnel actions, such as promotion and leave authorization
- exercise discretion over the day-to-day operations of the activity or function for which the employee has the authority
An active role means that you are personally involved in the day-to-day operations of the company and have direct involvement in decision-making. For example, if you were a shareholder in a corporation and your only responsibility was to attend shareholder meetings, this would not be considered as being an active business owner-manager as you are not involved in the day-to-day operations of the company.
The BC PNP will assign points for your business and/or work experience from the last 10 years. Registrants must demonstrate they have sufficient knowledge and experience to successfully establish the proposed business in B.C.