- 首先，通过 Chain migration 类别将只能申请 489 偏远地区临时签证，
当然，新政策下，当前持有489签证并已经在南澳定居2年以上的亲属也符合担保条件。南澳 Chain migration 定义的亲属包括父母，祖父母和18周岁以上的兄弟姐妹。
Changes are being made effective from 1 July 2018 to Immigration SA’s chain migration pathway to ensure that this remains an option for families seeking to reunite with an immediate family member in South Australia.
- The pathway will now be offered for the provisional 489 visa only. It is important that migrants in this pathway are genuinely settling with or near their family member and not using this as a pathway to settle in other states.
- The existing family member in South Australia will need to have resided in South Australia for at least 24 months, rather than 12 months. This ensures closer ties and commitment to South Australia.
- The existing family member in South Australia should be a permanent resident, Australian citizen or South Australian State nominated provisional visa holder (489 visa).
- It remains important that chain migration applicants carefully consider their likelihood of achieving skilled employment, as they are being nominated primarily based on their family links. We expect that the existing family member will be on hand to provide considerable settlement support as required.
Chain migration-family member in South Australia
Chain migration is a state nomination pathway providing access to a broader list of occupations. This pathway is for skilled workers who meet all skilled nomination requirements and have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia.
- Chain migration allows you to apply for occupations listed as ‘Special conditions apply’ on the State Occupation List or occupations listed on the Supplementary Skilled List.
- You must have a bachelor degree or higher qualification. The qualification completed must be included and recognised on your skills assessment. Australian or overseas qualifications are acceptable.
- Your immediate family member in South Australia must meet all requirements listed below:
- Your family member residing in South Australia must be your grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, brother or sister. You can still apply if it’s your step or adoptive parent / sibling.
- Your family member must be over 18 years of age.
- Your family member in South Australia must be either an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen.
- Your family member must be currently residing in South Australia and have resided in South Australia for the last twelve months.
- Your family member in South Australia is required to complete a statutory declaration to confirm that they meet the all chain migration requirements
- Quotas apply to nominations under the chain migration category. Once this quota is reached, applications under this category may be closed or further requirements may apply.