飞出国：加拿大爱德华王子岛 PEI 留学生移民政策的核心是获得PEI雇主offer并且已经为PEI雇主工作6个月。
PEI 要求留学生要在 PEI 完成2年高等教育，同时要求与在 PEI 的高等教育密切相关。
You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the International Graduate stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP), if you graduated from an accredited PEI post secondary institution and are currently working in PEI. The International Graduate stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the PEI International Graduate stream you must:
- have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level 0, A, or B(link is external);
- have worked a minimum of six months for the PEI employer in a position that is directly related to post-secondary education received in PEI;
- have a valid post-graduate work permit and legal status in Canada;
- be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required;
- have successfully completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum two year program) from a publically-funded PEI post-secondary institution;
- be between the ages of 21 and 59;
- possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered;
- have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI; and
- demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.