IMM5604 不随行父母表格填写及公证指南-飞出国2018

IMM5604 不陪同父母/监护人关于未成年人移民加拿大的申明表格填写与公证指南

飞出国:移民申请过程中,如果有未成年,且因为父母有一方不随行或父母离异,则不随行一方首先要同意孩子与另一方一起移民。加拿大移民需要填写并签署 IMM5604 不陪同父母/监护人关于未成年人移民加拿大的申明表格。

IMM5604 表格填写完整后,附上有效清晰的身份证明复印件,递加加拿大使馆或加拿大领事馆。

IMM5604 表格必须:

• 由不陪同的父母,监护人,前夫(妻),前合法同居伴侣填写,并且;
  • 有公证人见证,如果是在国内公证需要有中文版,飞出国已经整理,见附件。

本人已阅读并了解此信函的内容,签字并寄回该信函即表明本人已完全了解本人可能将与以上姓名的小孩永远分离。

由不陪同的父母/监护人,前夫(妻),前合法同居伴侣在见证人的面前填写,同时出示身份证原件。

而且明白如果本人想进入加拿大境内,成为临时或永久居住民,本人必须遵守提交申请时实时有效的《移民和难民保护法规》。

IMM5604 不随行表格中英文版填写及签字见下表:

IMM5604E DECLARATION FROM NON-ACCOMPANYING PARENT/GUARDIAN FOR MINORS IMMIGRATING TO CANADA

This fully completed declaration and a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document must be submitted to the responsible CIC office processing the permanent residence application.

This form must be:

• filled out by the non-accompanying parent/guardian, former spouse or former common-law partner and;
  • witnessed by a notary public.

A copy of this form must be completed for each child travelling to Canada.

declare that I have no objections to my child immigrating to Canada with his/her parent/guardian.

I have read and understand the contents of this letter and by signing and returning this letter, I am confirming that I fully understand that I may be permanently separated from my above-named child.

I further understand that if I wish to enter Canada, as a temporary resident or a permanent resident, I must comply with all requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time of my application.

To be completed by the non-accompanying parent/guardian, former spouse or former common-law partner, in front of the witness. Present your original Identification Card to the witness*

IMM5604E_Separation_Declaration-zh-en-flyabroad.pdf (351.1 KB)

不理解你说的,问的都是菜鸟
IMM5604都要填吗?5604E与5604不同?
云里雾里哦。
比如说,境外配偶有个小孩,刚满18岁,怎么处理这个5604?

中文版下载不了?