We’ve updated the table that shows how much money you need to settle in Canada. Check your profile or application to make sure you’re still eligible to immigrate.
The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family. To calculate the size of your family you must include:
- your spouse or partner
- your dependent children and
- your spouse’s dependent children
加拿大 IRCC 2018年最新移民定居资金要求－飞出国：
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,361|
What we accept as proof － flyabroad
Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can’t use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.
The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa . You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access them to use to settle here when you arrive.
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
- be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
- include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- include your name
- list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
- include, for each current bank and investment account:
- account numbers
- the date each account was opened
- the current balance of each account
- the average balance for the past six months