单位工作证明不符合 NSDEE 要求，还需要单位推荐信。
也可以参考 NSNP SW 类别工作经历对加拿大经历的证明材料要求。
Nova Scotia Nominee Program Skilled Worker Stream
Supporting Employment History and Documents
- Letters of reference from employers
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- If applicable, proof of certification for principal applicant with a licensing or regulatory association or organization or any permits required to hold an occupation abroad or in Canada.
Letters of reference must:
- be written on company letterhead
- be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
- show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
- be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)
Letters must include all of the following information:
- the specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position
- your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
- the number of hours worked per week in each position
To whom it may concern
Certified Translation of Documents: When documents are not in English or in French, the principal applicant must submit a copy of the original document and a copy of the certified translation. The Office of Immigration will only accept translations prepared by certified translators. Translators must be certified by a regulatory body and cannot be a family member of the applicant or spouse, or common-law partner, or work for a paid consultant or representative who is preparing the application. The applicant must also supply proof from the translator describing their translation ability or certification.
Provide a new letter of reference from ABC(工作地点) that clearly demonstrates you meet this criteria, along with all other criteria listed on page 10 of the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Guide.
Hi 你是什么时候提交的 收到补料信就要求重开工作证明么？ 多久之内要补 能把NS通知补料的邮箱给我一下么 我材料也不全 但至今没收到补料信 想主动问一下 多谢~~~