爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民当前正在 PEI 工作的临时技术工人类别 PEI PNP Skilled Workers on PEI
爱岛省提名技术移民PEI临时工人类别是雇主驱动的传统（非EE）类别技术移民项目，面向当前在 PEI 合法工作且获得2年 PEI 雇主offer的申请人。
飞出国：PEI 境内临时工人申请 EPI 技术移民的核心申请条件是：
- 59 周岁之内
- 当前在 PEI 持工作许可合法工作
- 获得 PEI 最少2年雇主offer
- 英语，学历，工作经验，适应能力等综合打分因素（Labour Impact Self-Assessment）满足 50 分标准
Skilled Workers on PEI - fcgvisa
You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP), if you are currently employed by an Island employer. The Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.
Am I eligible? - Skilled Workers on PEI - flyabroad
To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:
- Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
- Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B.
- Have a valid work permit to be working in Canada.
- Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
- Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
- Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
- Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
- Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
- Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.