AIPP 移民照片要求 - 飞出国2018
首先，规格是 50*70 的移民照片规格，在一张照片后面备注上照片人信息。与普通移民照片要求基本一样，不再额外说明，需要深入了解的阅读英文吧。
Appendix A - Photo Specifications
Notes to the applicant
TAKE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
- Make sure that you provide the correct number of photos specified in the Checklist.
- You must provide identical and unaltered photos.
- Photos may be in colour or in black and white.
- Photos must be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photo.
- Photos must reflect your current appearance (taken within the past six (6) months).
Notes to the photographer
The photos must be:
- taken by a commercial photographer;
- 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head);
- clear, sharp and in focus;
- taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling) ;
- taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections;
- taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photos must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing the full face centered in the middle of the photo);
- taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photos must reflect and represent natural skin tones.
The back of one (1) photo must:
- bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
- bear the date the photo was taken;
- The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are not accepted.