魁北克技术移民在线申请2016年抢配额准备工作

魁北克技术移民第一次在线抢配额申请将要在魁北克蒙特利尔时间2016年6月13号上午8点半开始了(北京时间613晚上8点半前做好准备)。下面飞出国根据魁北克官方要求整理了下面 checklist ,需要抢配额的申请人做好准备了。

613前-魁北克技术移民在线提交前做如下准备工作

• 用户名,密码和安全问题,邮箱
  • 浏览器允许 cookies,一般都是默认允许的
  • 在 Mon Project 账号里完善 Demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec
  • 阅读“Soumettre la Demande”页面的提交要求
  • 必须在电脑上提交(手机、平板无法提交)

613提交时准备好:

• 信用卡信息,包括信用卡类型、账号,持卡人姓名,到期日,安全码,同时保证有安全的额度(1万人民币额度足够了)
  • 进入在线页面,点击登陆,进入等候室
  • 排到后登陆近系统然后提交,每人只有10分钟机会
  • 遇到问题不要关闭浏览器,而是选择后退
  • 提交后可以马上支付费用,最晚是在7月12号前付费
  • 付费时保证提供的邮箱地址是正确的
  • 不能在线支付的可以通过汇票邮寄付费
  • 点击 Déconnexion 安全退出账号
  • 5000 配额用完后 waiting room 里会有提示

613提交后并且付费完成的,会在几天内收到魁北克在线申请确认邮件,“your application has been opened”。

Checklist in the lead up to June 13, 2016

Starting next Monday, June 13, 2016, as of 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), it will be possible to submit your application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program if you have an account with Mon projet Québec.

We recommend that you carefully read the following checklist so that you are well prepared.

Before June 13, 2016

• Clearly note down your username, password and the answers to your security questions, since all of this information will be requested;
  • Make sure that your search engine (Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome) accepts cookies by going to the “Settings” menu of your search engine;
  • Complete the online form Demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec, which is in your Mon projet Québec account. Green tick marks should appear beside all of the completed sections;
  • Read the application submission conditions on the page “Soumettre la Demande” in your Mon projet Québec account;
  • Make sure you have access to a personal computer for the intake period, since Mon projet Québec does not allow navigation on a tablet or mobile phone;

On June 13, 2016

• Have your credit card on hand if you wish to pay your application fee online;
  • At 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), go to the Immigration-Québec site and click the “Sign in” tab at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the virtual waiting room;
  • When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to submit your application. To do so, sign in to your account, access your application, go to the “Soumission de la Demande de Certificat de selection” page and follow the instructions for submitting your application;
  • Once you are in your account, if any connection problems occur, for example, if a page does not load or an error appears, do not close the window of your search engine (Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome) and navigate back to Mon projet Québec to access your application;
  • Once your application has been submitted, you can pay your fees online immediately. This is the fastest and safest option. You can also pay by mail or pay online at a later date. Regardless of the option you choose, your payment must be received before July 12, 2016 (date of receipt of the payment will constitute proof);
  • While making a payment online, verify that the email address displayed is correct in order to ensure that you receive the receipt of payment
  • If you decide to make your payment by mail, be sure to include the Fiche d’accompagnement, which will be posted in your Mon projet Québec account, on the “Mon dossier” page;
  • Do not forget to sign out of your account in a secure manner, by clicking the “Déconnexion” button;
  • When the maximum number of applications has been attained, a message will be posted on the Ministère’s site and in the waiting room.

After June 13, 2016

• If you did not pay your application fees on June 13, 2016, you can access your account to pay them online. You will have until July 12, 2016, to make your payment online or to send your payment by mail to the Ministère (the date of receipt of payment will constitute proof);
  • A few days after receipt of payment for your application, you will receive a message in Mon projet Québec confirming that your application has been opened.
2 个赞
  • 在系统开放前,vitural room 可以待一小时;在系统开放前, room会清空,魁省8:30am room才可以进人 所以,这个排队登陆的时间得拿捏好。
  • 申请费在提交申请时可以在线支付,也可以之后30天内支付;审理到你时魁省会发具体清单给你,还不是主动提交申请资料
  • technical support;如果登陆着的页面出错,不要关掉;还在该浏览器打开另一个页面,刷新登录即可

提交申请的时候要填城市名和国家名,这个是要和个人信息里的地址相符吗,还是说我当时在哪个城市和国家就填哪个城市和国家?比如我在国外提交的就填当时所在的城市和国家吗?

当时在哪儿,就可以填哪个城市

好的,谢谢!

请问填表的时候要填过去5年的工作经历,是否一定要精确地从2011年6月开始填?不知从2012年3月开始填可否,因为从2012年3月到目前是一整段工作经历,也满足48个月工作经历的加分。

不可以。要按要求填近5年的。
如果上一份工作是跨越5年这个结点的,完整的写这段工作就行了。

比如现在是从2011.07开始,如果工作时间段是2010.01-2012.01,那开始时间写2010.01即可

好的,多谢指点。

魁省针对 2016年8月16日 Mon Project Quebec 第二次抢配额的一些常见问题说明。

waiting room 会在开放前重新初始化,申请页面会被自动引导入 waiting room,没办法提前占位(reserve my place)。

Is it possible to reserve my place in the waiting room before the start of the application intake period?

No, since the waiting room will be reinitialized before the start of the application intake period.

After this re-initialization, the applicant will be directed to a transition page. On this page, a timer will be displayed indicating the time remaining before the applicant is automatically led to the waiting room.

All the numbers will be assigned when the waiting room opens for the intake period at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time).

夫妻俩不能同时做主申提交申请,只能选一个人做主申。通过 waiting room 排队挂号方式下注册多个账号没有意义。

飞出国:对魁北克抢配额真正有意义的是你能够在 waiting room 里占上比较靠前的位置,这个位置具体留给哪个账号登录都一样。所以不需要注册多个账号,不需要主副申请都注册账号,建议两人或多人同时去 waiting room 里排队。

Can I be the principal applicant in one application and the spouse in a second application?

No, this is not permitted if the applications are submitted under the same immigration category, whether they are submitted as the principal applicant or the spouse. Depending on the case, you must decide whether you or your spouse will be submitting the immigration application using the online Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration on the Immigration-Québec website.

推荐使用信用卡在线支付魁北克技术移民申请费用。也可以选择后期使用汇票邮寄支付。

How do I pay the fees related to my online application?

Secure online payment by credit card will be the simplest and fastest way to pay the fees related to your application.

You will also be able to send your payment by mail using one of the following payment methods:

• Certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank
  • Cheque issued by a broker
  • Cheque from a Canadian business
  • Canada post money order
  • Bank draft drawn on a Canadian bank

邮寄方式会给 30 天时间,30 天不付费申请会被删除。要规划好邮寄汇票时间,尽快,尽快。费用 30 天后到魁北克会被退回的,因为那时系统已经删除你的申请了。

You have 30 days to pay the fee for your application no matter what mode of payment you use. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in a single mailing or else your payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.

Moreover, the processing of your application will begin only after the fee has been paid. After the 30-day period has expired, the application will be deleted. Any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the applicant.

魁北克抢上配额成功提交后还有机会继续修改申请,不过要等系统给你发邮件通知可以后才能修改。

届时可以增减配偶子女,增加魁北克停留,增加语言考试成绩,增加在魁北克定居的亲属等。

也就是说,你的分数并不是在提交申请时确定的,影响分数的项都可以在后期修改,你在魁北克最终下结论前修改的信息都会被认可。大家经常问飞出国“能否先提交后补充语言成绩”的问题官方有明确说明,不需要迟疑。

Will I be able to modify my online application once it has been submitted?

After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

• add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
  • add new information on your stay in Québec;
  • add one or more language tests;
  • modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

魁北克技术移民在线申请,学历只认可最开始提交时的,后期增加的学历不计分。

I would like to submit my application before I obtain my diploma. Will the diploma I am currently completing be considered in the scoring?

No. Only diplomas obtained at the time of submission of the application will be considered in the scoring.

更多魁北克技术移民 Mon Project 常见问题 - FAQ

1. Everything you need to know about Mon Projet Québec

Who is the new online tool for?

Initially, the tool will only be for applicants who wish to submit an application for a selection certificate under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.

Do I need a high-speed Internet connection to access Mon projet Québec?

No. You do not need a high-speed Internet connection to access Mon projet Québec.

Is my Mon projet Québec account secure?

Yes, Mon projet Québec is a secure space. When you create your account in Mon projet Québec, you will be required to choose a username and password, in addition to providing answers to security questions.

Is the Mon projet Québec secure space available in a language other than French?

Mon projet Québec is available in French only. However, user guides explaining how to create an account in Mon projet Québec and how to complete an immigration application are available in French and English in the section “Documents utiles” in the Mon projet Québec secure space.

Is it possible to create several accounts in Mon projet Québec?

Each account created in Mon projet Québec can be assigned to one email address only. The tool was designed so that applicants can create a single account from which they can submit their application and follow its status.

In order to submit an immigration application for the members of my family, do I have to create several accounts in Mon projet Québec?

No. The principal applicant creates a single account through which an immigration application is submitted for the members of the same family.

Can I complete my application using a tablet or cell phone?

No, please complete your application for a selection certificate using a Windows or MAC computer.

2. Complete and submit an application online

What are the dates for completing and submitting an application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program?

The next intake period, during which we will receive 5,000 additional applications, will run from August 16 to 22, 2016.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time.

Will the information entered in my online application be kept beyond 90 days?

Yes, all the information entered into your online application will be kept for the next two intake periods.

What are the fees charged for an immigration application?

To find out about the fees charged for an immigration application, visit the section Fees and payment methods on our website.

Note that the fees are updated on January 1st of each year.

If I am residing temporarily in Québec or I have a valid employment offer, can I submit an application at any time?

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time.

Will foreign students and temporary workers eligible for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec experience program) also be able to submit their application using Mon projet Québec?

No. Presently, the tool is reserved for candidates under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.

Can I be the principal applicant in one application and the spouse in a second application?

No, this is not permitted if the applications are submitted under the same immigration category, whether they are submitted as the principal applicant or the spouse. Depending on the case, you must decide whether you or your spouse will be submitting the immigration application using the online Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration on the Immigration-Québec website.

How do I pay the fees related to my online application?

Secure online payment by credit card will be the simplest and fastest way to pay the fees related to your application.

You will also be able to send your payment by mail using one of the following payment methods:

• Certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank
  • Cheque issued by a broker
  • Cheque from a Canadian business
  • Canada post money order
  • Bank draft drawn on a Canadian bank

I succeeded in submitting my application, but I have not yet paid the fee. Will my application be processed?

You have 30 days to pay the fee for your application no matter what mode of payment you use. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in a single mailing or else your payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.

Moreover, the processing of your application will begin only after the fee has been paid. After the 30-day period has expired, the application will be deleted. Any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the applicant.

Will I be able to modify my online application once it has been submitted?

After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

• add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
  • add new information on your stay in Québec;
  • add one or more language tests;
  • modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

Is the information requested on the print version of the form identical to the information requested in Mon projet Québec?

In general, the information requested in Mon projet Québec will be identical to the information requested on the print version of the form. What will differ is the way in which the questions are asked since the online application involves electronic functions.

Can the application for a selection certificate for skilled workers be printed from Mon projet Québec?

No. Only a summary of the application can be printed from Mon projet Québec, once it has been submitted and the fees paid.

I would like to submit my application before I obtain my diploma. Will the diploma I am currently completing be considered in the scoring?

No. Only diplomas obtained at the time of submission of the application will be considered in the scoring.

How much time do I have to pay the fees related to my online application?

Upon receipt of the message asking you to make your payment, you will have 30 days to pay the fees related to your application, regardless of the payment method used. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in one instalment otherwise payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.

Moreover, processing of your application will only start once the fees have been paid. Once the 30-day timeframe has elapsed, the application will be deleted. Any payment received after this timeframe will be returned to the applicant.

What do I do if I wish to use the services of a mandatary to submit my application for a certificat de sélection du Québec?

If you wish to use the services of a mandatary to submit an application for a certificat de sélection, you must inform the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion. Once the application has been submitted and the fees paid, you must send by mail as quickly as possible:

A power of attorney is a text, presented as a form, which allows you to appoint a person to represent you. Before sending your power of attorney, make sure to pay the application processing fees.

Can my representative enter his email address in my form?

Yes. If you have authorized your representative to represent you by sending us the documents nécessaires, your representative may enter his email address to receive communications from the Ministère on your case.

3. Application processing

Will the processing times for applications made from Mon projet Québec be shorter?

With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced.

Does this new way of submitting applications for a selection certificate change the order of processing applications?

The applications will continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the Immigration rules and procedures page on our website.

Can I use Mon projet Québec if a print version of my application is currently being processed?

You do not need to use Mon projet Québec. However, if you wish to make changes to your application or that of your spouse (for example, to change an address or status or to add a spouse or dependent child), you must complete the form Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 81 Kb) and return it to us by mail, with the required documents within 30 days of the change.

However, if you have previously submitted an application that was refused, you can use the Mon projet Québec application to fill out a new application.

Can an application for a selection certificate that has already been sent by mail be transferred online?

No. No application in print version can be transferred online to Mon projet Québec.

How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?

When the Ministère is ready to process your application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.

If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.

4. Technical Support

I would like to start preparing my application, but the button is grey and cannot be clicked. What do I do?

In the “Faire une demande” section, if the “Commencer” button is grey, you must go to the “Mon dossier” section and click “Modifier ma demande,” after which it will be possible to complete your application.

What happens if I lose or forget my password?

If you lose or forget your password, you must enter you email address and answer the three security questions you answered when you created your account. You will have three chances to answer each of these questions correctly. If you answer your three questions correctly, a temporary password will be emailed to you automatically; you must change it the next time you connect to Mon project Québec. However, if you incorrectly answer one of the questions three times, your account will be locked.

Once your account is locked, an automatic unlocking system is put in place. Wait a few hours before accessing your account again.

Why is Mon projet Québec not accessible during technical maintenance?

Technical maintenance periods allow us to make improvements or fixes to our online service. We thank you for your understanding and invite you to consult our site to learn the maintenance dates.

The content is not being loaded onto the page. What can I do?

Go to the section “Mon dossier” and click on “Modifier ma demande.” You will then be able to fill out your application.

What can I do if an error page appears while I am in Mon projet Québec?

Do not close your navigator. Simply open a new tab in your navigator to re-access Mon projet Québec.

5. Virtual waiting room

I want to access my account in Mon projet Québec, but I access a virtual waiting room. Why do I have to wait?

To allow you to keep your place in line during high traffic periods, we have set up a virtual waiting room to access Mon projet Québec.

When you connect to your account, you normally have a maximum of one hour to complete or change your application. After this allotted time, your session will expire. However, during the application intake period, you will have only 10 minutes to complete or change and submit your application.

Note that all applicants must pass through the virtual waiting room, even those with a validated job offer or who are temporary residents and authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.

How can I estimate the waiting time in the virtual waiting room?

The waiting time varies depending on the number of people already present in the virtual waiting room when you access it. This number will be displayed on the screen and allow you to follow your progress in the virtual waiting room. Note that this number is displayed for information purposes only.

How will I know when it is my turn?

An audible signal and an on-screen message will alert you when it is your turn. You will then be directed to the Connexion à votre compte page and you will have one hour to complete or change your application. During the application intake period, you will have 10 minutes to complete or change and submit your application. A counter will show you how much time you have left. When the time has run out, your session will expire.

How long can I stay in my account?

When you connect to your account, you normally have a maximum of one hour to complete or change your application. When this time runs out, the session will expire.

During the application intake period, the time allowed will be 10 minutes. When this time runs out, the session will expire. Outside the intake period, you will have one hour to complete or change your application.

I am not subject to the maximum number of applications. Do I have to wait in the virtual waiting room?

All applicants must go through the virtual waiting room to access Mon projet Québec. If you hold a validated job offer or if you are a temporary resident and authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, you may submit it at any time. However, note that during high traffic periods, there may be a long waiting time.

Is it possible to reserve my place in the waiting room before the start of the application intake period?

No, since the waiting room will be reinitialized before the start of the application intake period.

After this re-initialization, the applicant will be directed to a transition page. On this page, a timer will be displayed indicating the time remaining before the applicant is automatically led to the waiting room.

All the numbers will be assigned when the waiting room opens for the intake period at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time).

What is the meaning of my number in the virtual waiting room?

This is your arrival number in the waiting room.

To see your progress through the virtual waiting room, please refer to the number of users ahead of you. Note that this number is posted for information purposes only.

6. English and French tests

Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?

Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.

When I enter the result of my language test in the appropriate field, I am informed that it is invalid because the field can only contain whole numbers. The result of my language test contains decimal numbers. What do I do in this case?

Enter the whole number, without the decimal and without rounding up. For example: 15.9 = 15.

What should I do if I have taken more than one language test?

Enter your best result for the highest language level.

In the section “Français oral ou Français écrit,” I only have one of the two skills (“comprehension” or “expression”). However, both are required. What do I do?

For the skill you did not obtain, enter A1 / 0.

请问同时申请两个魁北克的项目会影响吗?比如同时申请regular skilled workers program和self-employed workers program,这是被允许的吗?谢谢!

魁北克系统 26-28 期间维护

Due to technical maintenance, Mon projet Québec will be out of service on July 26 and 28, 2016, from 3:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Montréal time).

都是魁北克的项目,允许同时申请。

对盛传的 720 魁北克宣讲会上说的递交申请后不能补法语的说法,现在还只能听官方的权威说法,下面引用内容来自官方常见问题。

不相信官方还能相信谁呢。宣讲会其实很多时候都有回答问题有出入的情况,不同宣讲会对同样问题的答案可能都有差别。

宣讲会说,百分之90免面试,实际上至今这个机构 100% 免面试,整体免面试率肯定高于95%。因为魁北克材料处理已经转到蒙城,面试不仅麻烦而且没意义。

相信官方,能做的就是按现在的去准备,万一政策有变化,那该怎么办?想办法申请其他或放弃,没法和移民部讨价还价。没变,说明我们运气好。变了,运气不好。

好的,谢谢。主要想做两手准备,如果确定其中一个项目没希望以后再开始第二个项目可能又晚了。

请问学历信息只需要从高中开始填吗?初中不需要填吧?谢谢!