魁北克技术移民2016年在线申请最新常见问题

飞出国魁北克技术移民在线申请重点问题汇总如下:

• 申请人一个家庭只能递交一个申请,同一个移民类别不能主副申调换递交两个
  • 信用卡在线支付最便捷,还可以办理汇票邮寄给魁省
  • 提交申请后30天支付费用,可以信用卡在线支付,也可以办理汇票邮寄过去
  • 在线抢到名额后,个人账号系统会有一个文件清单 personalized list,根据清单90天内递交申请资料
  • 6.13的8:30开始抢名额,登录自己的账号给10分钟时间提交申请,超时就退出申请,系统右上角有时间提示

1. Can I be the principal applicant in one application and the spouse in a second application?

No, this is not permitted if the applications are submitted under the same immigration category, whether they are submitted as the principal applicant or the spouse. Depending on the case, you must decide whether you or your spouse will be submitting the immigration application using the online Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration on the Immigration-Québec website.

2. How do I pay the fees related to my online application?

Secure online payment by credit card will be the simplest and fastest way to pay the fees related to your application.
You will also be able to send your payment by mail using one of the following payment methods:
Certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank
Cheque issued by a broker
Cheque from a Canadian business
Canada post money order
Bank draft drawn on a Canadian bank

3. I succeeded in submitting my application, but I have not yet paid the fee. Will my application be processed?

You have 30 days to pay the fee for your application no matter what mode of payment you use. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in a single mailing or else your payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.
Moreover, the processing of your application will begin only after the fee has been paid. After the 30-day period has expired, the application will be deleted. Any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the applicant.

4. How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?

When the Ministère is ready to process your application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.
If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.

5. How long can I stay in my account?

During the application intake period starting on June 13 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), the time allowed will be 10 minutes. When this time runs out, the session will expire. Outside the intake period, you will have one hour to complete or change your application.

2 个赞

魁省在线提交页面是不能保存的,每次进系统都要重新勾选。

1 个赞

系统现在不能进,还在维护中,今天晚上8:30之后可以进 。

En raison d’un entretien technique, Mon projet Québec sera hors service entre le 7 juin 2016 à 7 h et le 8 juin 2016 à 8 h 30 (heure de Montréal).

6.13 放名额前让可以自己先登录系统练练手, 登录网址:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html 点击Sign in 然后Virtual waiting room 排队等着,直到提示可以登陆自己账号,登陆账号后按照操作提示操作下。

2013年4月之后的英语或法语考试成绩就可以在2016年在线申请中使用。

French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.

魁北克官网常见问题 http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

1 个赞

进入如下界面则恭喜你。

2 个赞

请问哪位经历过注册和提交申请(抢配额)的大神指导一下,注册完账号(注册的时候填了基本信息,如姓名、住址、电话,没有填学历、工作方面的信息)后,在提交申请之前还要在线填写具体信息吗?还是说就等着提交申请了,等申请以后再按照对方的要求提供相关信息?

要填的,注册完后,收到激活邮件激活账号,用该账号登录系统,填写资料包括所有随从家人的详细信息,主申和副申的学历、工作信息、语言成绩等,全部填写完成,就可以等着下次抢名额了。抢到名额后,再根据清单列表,提供纸质的文件(之前说是扫描件)。我目前抢到名额,已扣款,还没有收到材料清单。

多谢多谢!那我尽早把信息填全。

另外,我还没有考雅思,想等抢到名额以后再考,到时候按照材料清单的要求提交包括语言成绩在内的所有材料。这个应该没问题吧。

可以的, 语言成绩可以后补

受训加分翻译这个专业后面写了个(Bach.),这是指必须是本科,还是本科或本科以上,我是翻译硕士(在职的,有学位没学历那种),不知可不可以?哪位经验大神指点一下,谢谢:)

本科或者本科以上也就是硕士都可以。

好的,谢谢!

请问以下两种情况抢配额成功率会有不同吗?

1)一个电脑上用多个浏览器或多人用不同的电脑登陆同一个账号

2)一个电脑上用多个浏览器或多人用不同的电脑登陆不同的账号(账号里的信息是同一个人的)抢

您好,我也想抢到名额以后再考,请问来的及吗?您有没有联系方式微信或者qq

您好,后补的成绩算加分吗?后补有多久的宽限期呢?

后补的成绩可以算分,按照现在的情况有大概半年时间的宽限期限。

提交在线评估的都会给予详细联系方式,其他联系方式参考这里:

http://flyabroad.me/contact/

没必要多个账号,现在重要的是排队号,不论哪种方式,用最靠前的号提交上去就可以了。不需要注册多个账号,官方也不建议你这么做。

那具体怎么操作呢?是我在雅思成绩那里面不上传资料就可以了吗?