Client number: ******

Date:******

Name: ******
Mailing Address: ******

Dear XXX
Application for a resident visa for:

Applicant: Date of birth:
Name:XXX

Thank you for your application which we received on ******.

As you do not have an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand, Skilled Migrant policy requires me to invite you and your partner to a formal interview to assess your ability to settle in and contribute to New Zealand.

The interview will be conducted on the telephone, and will last anywhere between 30 minutes and one hour. However, if you wish to travel to INZ Shanghai, we can interview you and your partner in person. Please note that you will need to pay for all costs associated to this, Immigration New Zealand will not reimburse you for any associated cost of this travel.

THE INTERVIEW:
In the interview, I will be asking you questions about you and your partner’s employment prospects, your familiarity with New Zealand and what steps you have taken to prepare for looking for employment and settling in New Zealand. I will also be asking you about your support network in New Zealand.

It is important that you are well prepared for this interview. This is because I will be making a decision on your application soon after the interview and the information that I gather in the interview, along with the information already submitted with the application will assist me in making my decision. The answers to your questions are likely to impact the final decision on your application.

OUTCOMES:
There are three possible decisions that can be made, which I will talk more about at the interview.

Firstly, I could approve your application for a resident visa if I consider that you have demonstrated a high potential to readily obtain skilled employment in New Zealand.

Secondly, if I consider that you have not demonstrated that you can realise your potential to settle in and contribute to New Zealand, I could decline your application. Before I do this, I would put any concerns about your ability to settle and contribute to you in writing and give you an opportunity to respond.

Thirdly, if after the interview and consideration of all of your documentation I consider that you have not demonstrated the ability to successfully settle and contribute but can realise your potential to do so, I could defer your application for up to 12 months and issue you with a work visa. This will allow you limited time to go to New Zealand and find skilled employment so that I may grant you with a resident visa once you have found skilled employment.

ARRANGING THE INTERVIEW:
If you are not being interviewed in person I will need to call you on a landline telephone where you have access to a quiet space without interruptions. If you would like to have your interview at this branch please email me to make an appointment.

We have arranged the following appointment for your interview:

Date: ******
Time: ******

If this appointment is not convenient, please contact me to arrange another time.

This is a formal interview, and you should know that you have an obligation to tell the truth.

I will ask you some identity questions to ensure that I am speaking to the correct people. I will let you know at the end of the interview what the next steps are, but I won’t be able to advise you what the decision on the application will be.

Please let me know a landline telephone number so that I could call you at ********AM/PM on ****(具体的日期).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

XXX (Name of Case Officer)
Technical Adviser
Immigration New Zealand
Shanghai Branch

1 个赞

感谢Kikyou分享:+1:

另外看到贵司微博如下内容

【新西兰】N女士, 261313软件工程师, 长期紧缺职业, 分数140, 2016.02递交EOI, 2016年3月选中, 同月递交签证申请,
2016.06收到面试通知, 同月面试。 2016.07收到取签通知,签证类别RV常住居民签证, 全程历时6个月!

问题:
(1)关于上述案例,面试是主审自己去?还是副申、及孩子都去啦?

(2)http://www.everlastint.co.nz/article/read/mid/39/id/132
这里提到:
从7月1日开始,新西兰上海签证中心不再接受居民签证(Residence Applications)申请,所有的residence applications都将转到奥克兰审理。

7月1日起,新西兰移民局在中国,香港,日本以及韩国的签证中心将不再介绍居民签证的申请。
由于中国的留学签证申请和旅游签证申请数量激增,为了保证签证申请的处理速度,新西兰移民局决定将居民签证申请全部改为在新西兰境内审理。

==》所以上述案例中,他们是去新西兰面试? 还是电话面试?

please help advise!!!

是电话面试,主副申都会进行电话面试