西澳州担保 2017 年对清单和担保要求进行了小量修改，还是 Schedule 2 需要雇主offer，ANZSCO 1，2 开头做的职业需要雅思4个7（同时认可托福，PTE，剑桥英语这些考试）。申请人需要有澳洲1年工作经验或境外3年工作经验才能申请。
西澳雇主 offer 要求：
Contract of employment
There is a requirement for those who have an occupation on Schedule 2 of the WASMOL, those living in an Australian state or territory other than Western Australia, and those who have a restricted preferred region to provide a contract of employment.
Current employment or contract of employment is evidenced by providing a copy of a signed employment contract with the employer.
A contract of employment must include at least the following:
- full names of both the employer and the employee;
- contract start date and end date (if permanent, only start date is required);
- job description of the work to be performed by the employee;
- the terms and conditions of employment (include the position’s salary, hours of work, leave entitlements, superannuation, among other things) that are no less favourable than those that would apply to an Australian citizen or permanent resident doing equivalent work;
- location of employment; and
- a statement that the work specified in the employment contract must be performed by the employee and not contracted out to a third party.
Additional requirement of an employment contract:
- must be signed and dated by the employer and the employee and provided as one document; and
- must be drafted by the employer and not by the employee.
Full time employment is defined as “on average at least 35 hours of work per week”.
You may provide two employment contracts which equal at least 35 hours of work per week.
If you live outside of Western Australia, one of the conditions of State nomination is that you bring sufficient funds into the State to cover your settlement costs. The minimum amount of funds required is:
- for a single person – $20 000 (AUD);
- for a couple – $30 000 (AUD); and
- for every additional dependant – $5 000 (AUD).
详细请参考指南：WA-State_nomination_criteria_2015-2016-flyabroad.pdf (316.7 KB)。