爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民海外技术工人类别 PEI PNP Skilled Workers Outside Canada
- 59 周岁之内
- 获得 PEI 最少2年雇主offer
- 英语，学历，工作经验，适应能力等综合打分因素（Labour Impact Self-Assessment）满足 50 分标准
Skilled Workers Outside Canada - PEI PNP - flyabroad
You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) if you have a job offer from an Island employer. The PEI Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.
Am I eligible - PEI Skilled Workers Outside Canada - flyabroad
To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:
- Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
- Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B.
- Have legal status in country of residence.
- Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
- Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
- Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
- Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
- Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
- Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.