PEI 省提名技术移民关键工人类别 Critical Workers

爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民关键技术工人类别 PEI PNP Critical Workers

爱岛省提名技术移民 Critical Workers 技术工人类别是雇主驱动的传统(非EE)类别技术移民项目,面向当前在 PEI 合法工作6个月以上且获得最少2年 PEI 雇主offer的 NOC C,D 技能级别申请人,主要职业包括:卡车司机,客户服务代表,劳工,食品和饮料服务商或家证服务。

PEI 境内 Critical Workers 类别申请 EPI 技术移民的核心申请条件 - 飞出国:

• 59 周岁之内
  • 获得 PEI 最少2年雇主offer
  • 当前在 PEI 持工作许可合法工作
  • 已经为当前雇主合法工作6个月以上
  • 近5年内有2年全职雇主offer职位相关工作经验
  • 高中学历就可以申请 Critical Workers 类别
  • 语言 CLB 4(G类雅思听4.5,读3.5,写4,说4,2年有效)
  • 英语,学历,工作经验,适应能力等综合打分因素(Labour Impact Self-Assessment)满足 50 分标准

Critical Workers - PEI PNP - flyabroad

You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Critical Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) if you are currently working in PEI. The PEI Critical Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill low-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.

Am I eligible? - PEI PNP - fcgvisa

To be eligible to apply for the PEI Critical Worker stream you must:

• Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
  • Have a full-time, long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level C or D in one of the following occupations: truck driver, customer service representative, labourer, food and beverage server, or housekeeping attendant.
  • Have worked a minimum of six months full-time for the PEI employer.
  • Have a valid work permit and legal status in Canada.
  • Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
  • Possess a minimum education of high-school equivalent.
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience or relevant education in the past 5 years.
  • Provide a valid language test result obtained within the last 2 years. A minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark/Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens 4 in each of the four categories (listening, reading, writing and speaking) is required.
  • Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
  • Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国微信(fcgvisabbs): http://flyabroad.me

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。

爱德华王子岛低技能工移民项目 PEI PNP Critical Workers 2018

飞出国:2018年PEI PNP Critical Workers类别申请要求:

2年C,D技能级别雇主 offer 是 PEI 低技能工类别申请的核心。

• 最少2年技能级别 C,D 类别的 PEI 雇主 job offer,职业门类是卡车司机,客户服务代表,劳工,食品和饮料服务,或家政服务员
  • 当前持有有效加拿大工作许可
  • 可以参加面试
  • 21-59 周岁
  • 近5年有2年全职工作经验
  • 英语 CLB 4
  • 充足的定居资金及真实的去 PEI 定居的意愿

然后提交 PEI EOI,按照评分标准择优: 爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民劳动力影响类别评分标准 2018 PEI PNP Labour Impact Category EOI Selection system points grid

Critical Workers - PEI PNP Labour Impact Category

You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Critical Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) if you are currently working in PEI. The PEI Critical Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill low-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.

Am I eligible? - Critical Workers - PEI PNP Labour Impact Category

To be eligible to apply for the PEI Critical Worker stream you must:

• have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level C or D(link is external) in one of the following occupations: truck driver, customer service representative, labourer, food and beverage server, or housekeeping attendant;
  • have worked a minimum of six months full-time for the PEI employer;
  • have a valid work permit and legal status in Canada;
  • be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required;
  • possess a minimum education of secondary school;
  • be between the ages of 21 and 59;
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience or relevant education in the past five years;
  • provide a language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4;
  • have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI; and
  • demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.

荷兰库拉索移民适合技术移民无望或技术移民遥遥无期的高知中产阶层人群。一套提供持续较高收益的国际房产,一个说走就走的国际身份,一个中产阶层与欧洲强国护照最接近的项目。

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国: http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。