从 安省省提名商业移民类别 oinp business 继续讨论：
安省投资移民申请流程(OOPNP Opportunities Ontario Investors How to apply) - 飞出国
MCIIT(Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International)负责安省投资移民的联络事项。
The Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) is the first point of contact and referral for companies or individual investors making an investment in Ontario who want to facilitate the permanent resident status of needed employees.
Please submit the Investment Referral Form by emailing Opportunities Ontario at [email protected] to start the referral process.
申请流程大体分三步 - 飞出国
Referral ：Prospective investor contact MCIT for a referral
Investment Application:Investing company applies to Ontario ministry for endorsement of investment and nominee positions.
Nominee Application: Recruits of investing companies apply for nomination to MCIIT.
Step One: Referral(飞出国)
- 申请人填写 Investment Referral Form，填写完成后发到邮箱：[email protected]
- 会确定评估投资提议（investment proposal）的最合适的部门Ontario ministry；
- 会联系Ontario ministry，确认确实是合适的部门；
- 在收到Investment Referral Form表后的15个工作日内，MCIIT会向投资者或公司提供 Ontario ministry负责评估提议的人员的联系信息。
- MCIIT会给处理的部门发一个Investment Referral Form表格的复印件；
- 如果Ontario ministry评估后发现investment proposal不符合要求，MCIIT会通知投资人或公司。
- Companies who are making an investment in Ontario and want to recruit or relocate key foreign nationals on a permanent basis fill out the Investment Referral Form and send it to Opportunities Ontario at [email protected]
- Upon receiving the completed Investment Referral Form, the Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) will refer investment proposals that may meet program guidelines to another Ontario ministry as follows:
- MCIIT will determine the most appropriate Ontario ministry to assess the investment proposal.
- MCIIT will contact that Ontario ministry to confirm that this is the appropriate ministry to consider this proposal.
- MCIIT will provide the prospective investor or investing company with the contact information of the person at the Ontario ministry prepared to consider the investment proposal within 15 business days of receiving the Investment Referral Form.
- MCIIT will provide a copy of the Investment Referral Form to the ministry.
- When the investment proposal does not appear to meet program guidelines, MCIIT will inform prospective investors or investing companies.
Step Two: 投资申请 Investment Application(飞出国)
- 如果 Ontario ministry 评估发现investment proposal符合要求，他们会告知投资公司如何申请以及需要的信息；
- Ontario ministry 会评估investment proposal和提名职位；
- Ontario ministry的副部长会向MCIIT提交 投资和提名职业签注请求；
- MCIIT确认提名职位请求后，会向每个合格的职位发一个nominee application package。获得签注的公司就可以招聘外国工人了。
- If the Ontario ministry determines that the investment proposal merits an application, they will advise the investing company how to apply and what information they require to assess their investment proposal.
- A company making an investment will apply to the referred ministry to have their investment and requested nominee positions assessed and endorsed.
- The Ontario ministry will assess the investment proposal and nominee positions requested to determine if they meet program eligibility guidelines and applicable legislation.
- The Deputy Minister of the Ontario ministry will endorse investments and nominee position requests to MCIIT.
- MCIIT will confirm the nominee position requests and issue a nominee application package for each eligible position. Companies whose investment was endorsed would then recruit foreign workers for each eligible position.
Step Three: 提名申请 Nominee Application(飞出国)
- 提名申请人在收到nominee application package后的60天内，需要向安省提交完整的申请，并支付3500加币的申请费；
- Prospective investment nominee applicants will have 60 days from the date of package issuance to submit a completed application package with the $3,500 non-refundable application fee to Opportunities Ontario for assessment.
- MCII assesses each nominee to ensure that they are qualified for the position for which they were recruited, that they meet program guidelines, and that they comply with federal legislation. Should no further information be required, the assessment will be finalized within 90 days from the date of application submission.
- MCII issues a Provincial Nomination Certificate for all approved nominees. Approved nominees then have 6 months to apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent resident status for themselves and their families.
- Nominees can request a temporary work permit to work in Ontario while their permanent resident application is being processed by CIC. Opportunities Ontario supports such requests.