飞出国：2018年最新安省分公司类别（Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) > Business > Corporate ）与2017年要求基本相同，成立3年以上公司在安省投资新建或购买企业，每创造5 个当地全职永居就业就可以担保一个关键员工移民安省，该签证首先给企业关键员工发放临时工作签证，20个月内满足经营条件（主要是上面的新创造就业情况）可以通过是他们转永居，因此也是一个2阶段的项目。关键员工包括高级经理和核心骨干技能员工。
About the Corporate Stream
The Corporate Stream application is a two-stage process. Please review the process overview before applying which can be found here. Additional information about each step of the application process is provided in the Corporate Stream Application Guide.
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible for this program if you have a viable business activity that will bring significant economic benefit to Ontario. If the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) approves your proposal, your key staff may apply for a temporary work permit in order to establish the business.
Your corporation and your key staff must meet all eligibility criteria in order to qualify under the Corporate Stream. A decision will be made based on an assessment of all parties.
- Your corporation must have been established for at least 36 months at the time of application submission.
- Eligible corporate structures include: public corporations, sole proprietorship, and partnerships.
- Your Corporation must make a minimum investment of $5 million to expand into Ontario or purchase an existing business in the province.
- The source of investment funds must have been obtained from legal sources.
- The proposed investment activity must be of significant economic benefit to Ontario.
Local Job Creation Requirements:
- Your Corporation must create five (5) new permanent and full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents per key staff applicant. For example, if you are proposing five key staff, you must create 25 permanent and full-time jobs in the business for Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Ontario.
- Positions must be paid at or above the prevailing wage level for that position.
- A permanent and full-time job means a position that consists of a minimum of 1,560 hours of paid employment in a 12-month period.
- The position must be continuously filled for at least 10 months prior to the submission of your Final Report.
In addition to meeting the above requirements, your Corporation must also meet the following:
- There must be a clear structural linkage between the parent Corporation and proposed new business in Ontario (e.g. a subsidiary, branch or affiliate of the Corporation).
- The proposed business must intend to make a profit through the sale of goods and/or services.
- Primary income sources must be from active (earned) income, not passive (unearned) income.
- The proposed business must comply with Canadian legal requirements and all regulatory industry and licensing requirements which govern its legitimate operation.
- If purchasing an existing business, it must be incorporated in Ontario.
- The proposed business must comply with all Ontario labour laws, including but not limited to employment standards, health and safety, and labour relations legislation.
- The proposed business must be considered a permanent business in Ontario. Project-based/seasonal businesses are not considered eligible.
- Third party investors must be a Schedule I or Schedule II bank or an institutional investor.
- The proposed business must not be involved in an immigration-linked investment scheme pursuant to paragraph 87(5)(b) of Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
- You must submit a business plan.
Key Staff and Position Requirements :
Your Corporation may request up to five (5) key staff (prospective nominees) who will establish the business in Ontario and who may apply for nomination for permanent residency in Ontario. All key staff must meet Stage 1 requirements at the time of application. During Stage 2, key staff will need to meet additional nomination requirements, which are listed below.
- Position Requirement:
- Key staff must be in the position for which they were approved by the OINP and carrying out the approved job duties and be earning the prevailing wage for the position.
- Residency Requirement:
- Key staff must physically reside in Ontario for at least 75% of each year (9 months out of the year) that they are in Ontario on a temporary work permit to support the business.
- Language Requirement:
- Key staff must have a language proficiency equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher.
There are additional requirements if you are purchasing an existing business in Ontario or if you are planning to establish a land development or leasehold company in Ontario, which can be found in the Application Guide.
OINP-Corporate-Stream-201801-flyabroad.pdf (890.3 KB)