Mon Projet Québec 魁北克技术移民在线申请指南 - 注册,提交,修改

飞出国:613816 魁北克技术移民在线申请 Mon projet Québec 系统可以更新信息了,可以更新联系信息,增加或减少家庭成员,增加英语和/或法语成绩,更新在魁北克的亲属的信息。

也就是说,提交申请后家庭成员变化,语言成绩,魁北克亲属分数可以更新。其他的学历,魁北克停留都不能再加分。

Online applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can now be updated

In the coming days, applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec Selection Certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program will receive a message in their Mon projet Québec account, notifying them that it is possible to update their application.

By accessing the section My file in Mon projet Québec, all applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can click on the button Update my application and:

• update their contact information;
  • add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
  • add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
  • update information regarding their family members who live in Québec.

In addition, following users’ comments about the section Linguistic proficiency, we have revised and improved this section to allow applicants to correctly enter each result.

We remind you that we plan to start processing online applications during spring 2017. We will contact the applicants when we are ready to begin examining their application and, if needed, we will send them a personalized list of the documents to be submitted.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国微信(fcgvisabbs): http://flyabroad.me/contact

以上内容由飞出国技术移民网站flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。