曼省农场投资移民项目 - 飞出国
曼省农业战略招聘类别（Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative MPNP FSRI Flyabroad）
飞出国：2013年8月，曼省推出了农业战略招聘类别（Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative MPNP FSRI）的移民计划，也叫曼省青年农民移民方案或曼省农场投资移民项目。该计划是曼省商业移民项目中提出的特殊的农业经济计划， 为了吸引和提名具备投资资金实力和农场经营管理经验的全球人才，来到曼省建立和经营农场。
The Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative (FSRI) is a special rural economic initiative under the auspices of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (PNP-B). The FSRI is for individuals with proven farm business experience, sufficient available capital to invest, and who intend to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba. It is expected that successful applicants of the FSRI will establish a farm business in rural Manitoba producing primary products that is consistent with the province’s current farm industry. The type of operation and investment must correlate with Provincial statistics and be relevant to Manitoba’s farm industry. Agri-business operations not producing primary products may qualify under the Business Program criteria.
曼省农场主投资移民申请条件 - fcgvisa：
5.获得曼省提名后，需向曼省政府缴纳7.5万加币的押金，保证在移民加拿大后，按照投资协议投资至少15万加币的农场，定居曼省两年之内完成既定投资计划后押金全额退还 (以20万加币为例) ；
To qualify for the Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative (FSRI), interested applicants must:
- have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of CDN$350,000.
- have a minimum of three years farm business management or farm ownership and operation experience supported by verifiable documents.
- demonstrate adaptability, specifically relating to practical farming skills, technical knowledge and experience in technological based farming practices that will transfer directly to Manitoba’s current primary farm production industry.
The PNP-B advises you to review and understand the eligibility requirements carefully. The FSRI is a special rural economic initiative under the auspices of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (PNP-B). Although the FSRI does not employ an adaptability matrix that awards points for English or French language capabilities, the FSRI recognizes language capabilities in either of Canada’s two official languages are an important adaptability skill that will accelerate your ability to become economically established in rural Manitoba. If you feel that you will be unable to demonstrate your adaptability, specifically relating to your practical farming skills, experience and technical knowledge of technological based farming practices which will transfer directly to Manitoba’s current primary production farm industry, the PNP-B does not recommend that you apply to the FSRI Program. Farm business persons who are unable to demonstrate that they meet the FSRI criteria are encouraged to review the PNP-B criteria. Please refer to FAQ #7 to 12 for further information.
The applicant must also:
- conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. The applicant must provide a visit report and other documents to demonstrate the research conducted during this visit .
- attend and conduct an interview upon request of a PNP-B officer in either of Canada’s two official languages after the Nomination Application with application fee have been submitted.
The applicant must also be prepared to:
- make an Eligible Farm Business Investment in Manitoba; and
- reside in Manitoba along with his/her dependent family members.
Note: Meeting the basic eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination.
Senior Farm Management Experience:
- You have occupied a position in the highest level of the management structure of a major farm business. In that position, you were responsible for the strategic policy development affecting a major component or a wide range of operations of that farm business, and have done so for at least three of the past five years prior to applying. You must demonstrate adaptability, specif-ically that your practical farming skills, technical knowledge and experience in technological based farming practices will transfer directly to Manitoba’s primary farm production industry.
- If your application is based on Farm Managerial experience as senior manager, you must demonstrate that you have had a role with significant decision-making responsibilities involving a minimum of two of the following aspects of business:
- Crop or livestock production and overall farm operations
- Sales and marketing of primary agriculture products
- Accounting and financial management of a farm business
- Human Resources/Personnel of a farm business
- Custom farm operation contracting
- In addition to the above, you should also demonstrate that your level of income is commen-surate with the prevailing income level of senior farm managers of other major farm businesses in your country. You must clearly demonstrate this level of income through appropriate documentation including government income tax assessments and/or income tax returns.
曼省农场主投资移民投资流程 - flyabroad：
PNP-B officers assess applications based on eligibility requirements and selection factors. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements. However, applicants should also be aware that meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination. Priority is given to the applicants who have the greatest potential to become economically established in Manitoba. Applicants flyabroad are strongly encouraged to review the entirety of this application kit. Do not complete and submit this application kit unless you have completed your exploratory visit and are confident that your meet the FSRI eligibility criteria. Applications received by individuals who have not completed the mandatory Exploratory Visit will be returned unprocessed fcgvisa.
A decision to nominate does not guarantee the issuance of a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa. IRCC retains the final authority in the issuance of all visas. IRCC will review the file, conduct security and health checks, and may request an interview. Moreover, your nomination may be withdrawn by the PNP-B at any time prior to the issuance of a PR Visa. Reasons for the withdrawal of a Nomination Certificate include, but are not limited to flyabroad:
- The PNP-B is no longer satisfied that you meet the requirements under which you were nominated.
- A material and relevant fact related to your application was misrepresented or withheld.
- The PNP-B is no longer satisfied that you intend to reside in Manitoba.
flyabroad: Approved applicants will be required to submit a good-faith deposit in the amount of CDN $75,000. This deposit is refundable to applicants, without interest, once they have met the terms and conditions of their Deposit Agreement. Prior to landing as a PR, an applicant who withdraws his/her application will be refunded his/her deposit without interest.
飞出国：Download the entire Application kit in full - flyabroad: fsri_app_kit-MPNP Business Manitoba Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative Application Kit-flyabroad-201608.pdf (930.0 KB).