新不伦瑞克省提名声明(CSS-FOL-NBPNP-001E NBPNP Declaration of Commitment)

新不伦瑞克省提名声明(CSS-FOL-NBPNP-001E NBPNP Declaration of Commitment)- 飞出国

声明

我已经完成并正式签署了新不伦瑞克省提名计划申请。

我声明,如果我的申请被NB政府批准,我承诺我将会与我的家人定居在NB省,并在这里工作或者积极的经营公司。

我明白,如果我的申请获得批准,我和随行的家庭成员都会获得NB省省提名

我知道,在NB省提名后,任何CIC给予省提名状态签发给我以及家庭成员的签证,都会确定NB省为我们的定居地。

我会在登陆加拿大的30天内联系NB省提名官员,提供我的地址和电话号码,并告知任何后续变化的地址或电话号码。

我了解所有的上述信息,对于以上不清楚的条款也已经询问并得到解释。

DECLARE THE FOLLOWING

I have completed and duly signed an application to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program.

I declare that if my application is approved by the Government of New Brunswick under the terms of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program, I make a commitment to reside in New Brunswick with my dependent family members and to work or operate a business in New Brunswick and assume an active role in that business.

I understand that if my application is approved, I will be nominated by the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program for permanent resident status, as well as the family members accompanying me.

I am aware of the fact that, following this New Brunswick nomination, any visa which may be issued to me and my dependents by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on the basis of my nominee status, will identify New Brunswick as my/our province of destination and settlement.

I will contact a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program officer within 30 days of my arrival in Canada to provide my address and telephone number and will inform the said office of any subsequent change of address or telephone number.

I understand all the above information, having asked for and obtained an explanation on every point which was not clear to me.

新不伦瑞克省提名声明官网链接 : https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-001E.pdf

以上内容由飞出国论坛(FCGvisa.com)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。

1 个赞

省提名是必须永久居住在提名的省么?还是只要有房产,可以在其他省工作?

不是必须永久定居,是建议永久定居,承诺定居。定居的意思是在这里买房置业工作或自雇,只有房产不能算定居。

好的,感谢回复!