澳洲移民英语级别-Competent-english

IELTS 6 6 6 6
TOEFL 12 13 21 18
PTE 50 50 50 50
CAE 169 169 169 169
OET B B B B

其他证明

拥有英国、美国、加拿大、新西兰、爱尔兰签发的有效护照,并是该国公民。

在澳洲技术移民申请里,competent English(雅思4个6的同等英语成绩) 是很多签证类别必须达到的基本要求,同时在澳洲技术移民评分标准里,competent English 不加分,也就是 0 分。因此澳洲移民部也规定,持英美加纽爱这5个英联邦国家签发护照的申请人自动获得 competent English 级别认可,可以不参加下面列举的英语考试。

How can I prove I have competent English?

To prove that you have competent English you must provide evidence of one of the following:

• You hold a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
  • You have achieved a score of at least 6 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
  • You have achieved a score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four test components of an Occupational English Test (OET) that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
  • You have achieved the following minimum test scores in each of the four test components: 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking, in a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
  • You have achieved a test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
  • You have achieved a test score of at least 169 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test that has been undertaken on or after 1 January 2015 and prior to lodging the visa application.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国微信: http://flyabroad.me

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。